New Hairs are back!

Poll

Voting Closed.

Ok.
0 (0%)
Ok.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: New Hairs are back!  (Read 4767 times)

Kinda sick of people making really shabby color edits and releasing them.  Use the search button guys, this has already been done several times, and some of them much better than this ;_;

Thanks
You're welcome, I guess. Personally I prefer SuperYoshiBro's.

My little pony fan
How is my avatar relevant?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:17:24 PM by dargereldren »

Listen guys. I know that these are just simple color edits, but again. "These are mainly used for my *Video Game Roleplay* Series." just like my colorset.

Listen guys. I know that these are just simple color edits, but again. "These are mainly used for my *Video Game Roleplay* Series." just like my colorset.
stop making excuses

There's nothing wrong with simple edits, it's just the fact that tons of people have done this exact edit before you and they all did a way better job..

Are they simple color edits?
these are just color edits lol
Kinda sick of people making really shabby color edits and releasing them.  Use the search button guys, this has already been done several times, and some of them much better than this ;_;
stop making excuses
They all did a way better job..
the hate is strong with this Forum...

No but really this doesn't need to be made again, just link people to a good pack, and they'll have the best ones for your server, too.