Author Topic: chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention  (Read 31861 times)

go ahead, but im not going to do anything to stop you

LOL THIS IS loving HYSTERICAL

nobody was harmed,
19 people got hospitalized. no harm there.

as a precaution, nobody was harmed in literally any way. christ.

well stuff

plan failed

irreleventdon't have a 3ds, and if i did, i'd play with someone cool and challengin. don't try to be my buddy you lummox
"i dont want to settle this civilly, because you're a big bully stupid head!!"

reiterating this for everyone who missed it:

there was no chlorine gas used, nobody was harmed, and it has affected nothing besides there being precautionary evacuations
If someone shot up your house and no one was harmed would it be no big deal? Regardless the chemical used it still messed with people.
I'm not getting on your case just because you're Kimon, I'm just bringing this point up.

ah
i read that wrong

19 were hospitalized but as far as I know they're completely fine, just temporary pain, no permanent lung damage
Any hospitalization is bad but it's not as bad as op makes it sounds
It wasn't raw chlorine gas pooling everywhere and making everything yellow. It was just a really strong chlorine smell. It simply not string enough to harm you unless you stay there

"i dont want to settle this civilly, because you're a big bully stupid head!!"

i will smash your stuff

If someone shot up your house and no one was harmed would it be no big deal? Regardless the chemical used it still messed with people.
I'm not getting on your case just because you're Kimon, I'm just bringing this point up.
no i mean this event is literally not even close to being on the level of the mike brown case or shooting up a house. they used powdered chlorine, the stuff that im pretty sure they put in pools, in an attempt to ruin a party. dont get your fur in a knot.

you can get hurt worse by snorting some pool water