Author Topic: chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention  (Read 31906 times)

what the forget is going on in this thread

probably going to get moved to drama before the day is done boys, just sayin

People wearing furry costumes make me uncomfortable

what the forget is going on in this thread
camel and creative are settling it in smash, maxx wishes death upon people he doesn't like, kimon and alyx brought up the eric garner stuff when it wasn't even neccesary, a bunch of random nobodies are glad that people nearly died

y'know

just regular life on the blockland forums

qft

I'd imagine the culprit isn't finished if he/she did horrible at what they tried to do.

kimoncigarettes law:

if there is ever a thread, eventually someone will turn it into a debate about police brutality and/or the michael brown case

i wonder if this topic will cause any social justice warriors to drama anyone, in hopes of gaining the quick easy self affirming support they need to sleep better at night.

"i dont want to settle this civilly, because you're a big bully stupid head!!"
work on paraphrasin

A. i love smash bros, but if you're banking on winning a feud with me cus you got a mad greninja strat or somethin you're missing the point

B. civility:
furries didn't "beat" me. once again you're sperging out by bringing up an issue that has nothing to do with the topic. do me a favor and forget off already. and besides, i won because flat surrendered before the drama was even created.
but i didn't. if getting banned from an online loving forum is your definition of "winning" then you live a sad existance. sorry
let's add some ad-hominem into the mix huh.

Omg guys maxxi is right
A fursuiter just bounced an air filled balloon at me, and I bounced it back, and he giggled
How disgusting

Omg guys maxxi is right
A fursuiter just bounced an air filled balloon at me, and I bounced it back, and he giggled
How disgusting
how horrifying.