Unfair ban on Aoki's CRP

Author Topic: Unfair ban on Aoki's CRP  (Read 6245 times)

Just because a rule isn't listed doesn't mean it isn't in effect.
For example: If the rule "do not spam chat" wasn't listed, does that mean it's okay to spam the chat

Just because a rule isn't listed doesn't mean it isn't in effect.
For example: If the rule "do not spam chat" wasn't listed, does that mean it's okay to spam the chat
Rapid fire hammering was actually permissible on several older CityRPG servers because getting an actual weapon was too hard when criminals picked your pocket everywhere you went.

I thought it was okay
If I don't know, how can not do it?

You can talk to Aoki or Dannu about it.
By the time that happens the 1 day ban is over
But I'd still like to play tomorrow.
I don't understand why I cannot talk to my own banner. Do you simply not care enough to discuss it with me?

Ugh, the whole [Q] clan isn't responsible for this, only Outpact is. Now leave Aoki out of it and talk to Outpact.

By the time that happens the 1 day ban is over
But I'd still like to play tomorrow.
You should always talk to the host first. I have unbanned the account AI from the server, and am sorry that you were banned without being aware of the rules. Now that you do know that rapid firing is against our rules, I suggest you stop using it or any other client-sided mod that gives you specifically an unfair advantage on the server in order to avoid further bans. If you feel like any kind of grant or other in-server commodity would make you feel better, I would be glad to talk.

Having Outpact be an admin is a recipe for stupidity

Outpact is admin on this server?

Jesus christ don't anger him. He might crash it.
and outpact is admin on it...

and outpact is admin on it...
Outpact really shouldnt have admin permissions on any server till he knows how to use a flashlight without abusing it

Outpact really shouldnt have admin permissions on any server till he knows how to use a flashlight without abusing it

actually i dont even think outpact knows how to not abuse his mother
poor thing

outpacts admin got removed yesterday night

outpacts admin got removed last night
i am tired right now lol

You used rapid fire with the hammer to kill people, admit it.

Ugh, the whole [Q] clan isn't responsible for this, only Outpact is. Now leave Aoki out of it and talk to Outpact.
You can talk to Aoki or Dannu about it.

I was just banned a few minutes ago on aoki's CRP for using RapidFire, which the rules say NOTHING about.
So if people were permitted to climb up bridges and jump off of them, would you do it?

Get some better judgement.