Unfair ban on Aoki's CRP

Author Topic: Unfair ban on Aoki's CRP  (Read 6246 times)

Aoki admins whoever kisses up to him; I mean look at Jack M, he went as far as naming himself "Boki". Rather than admining people qualified for the job he only does it to those who are his friends, and as we have seen many times; he doesn't have the best friends around.

Aoki is obviously more driven to fuel his ego and please his inner circle versus running a good server.

Always talk to the host first about these kinds of issues, it is probably the easiest way to solve them.
AhemIdkSomething has been removed from the server's administration for not valuing the fact that the player's game experience is more important than an admin's.

i guess he

didn't know :cookieMonster:
aaaa :)

aoki im not mad at all so dont take it that way but im just saying, he never told me not to take the spot. Then he wanted me to remove it and i said no. Admins have to remove their bricks at request of players? :(
also you're the one who was in favor of banning him

also you're the one who was in favor of banning him
To be honest Aoki. Banning someone for making a complaint is really immature and will lower the rep of your server even more.

To be honest Aoki. Banning someone for making a complaint is really immature and will lower the rep of your server even more.
for the most part i forgive you but i think you should be a little less sensitive :/

Considering you let Dogtaggy make a trap that makes you pay 25 dollars to get out of, I can see that as a reason of your admin removal...

yeah cough it up you turd otherwise i will take a big dump all over you

ew

Does Aoki just admin people randomly or some stuff?
Or only players he finds trustworthy and fair?

As always, you people make our clan look bad.

Does Aoki just admin people randomly or some stuff?
Or only players he finds trustworthy and fair?
Haha, no. He only admins good friends of his. Personally, Outpact is a good admin even though hes crashed BL servers before.

Personally, Outpact is a good admin even though hes crashed BL servers before.
I have to agree with this.

personally, i think its the clan itself. when you make a clan thats for "anyone" you're gonna get a clan full of idiots who can't get into something else that requires some actual skill or IQ points

Haha, no. He only admins good friends of his. Personally, Outpact is a good admin even though hes crashed BL servers before.
no.