Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament [SHUTTING DOWN pg. 16]

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament [SHUTTING DOWN pg. 16]  (Read 17162 times)

Bump, I will be rescheduling games until Thursday. After that the dates will not be changed so let me know ASAP.
onemore bump

The schedule has been finalized. If you can't make it to your game please try to find a sub. I don't want to have to look for a sub myself five minutes before the game is supposed to start.

This is somewhat relevant!
He talks stuff while playing a game of CHESS when I was down 1 pawn lol, how unclassy!

This is what happened when I showed him the screenshot.

I don't think I feel the same as king when I play bball with kick...

I don't think I feel the same as king when I play bball with kick...

Yo Raven whaddup, back on blockland for first time in months, awesome to see your still running this, I can sub if needed, I'll be gone for this weeks games i think but maybe in the future?

Betelgeuse has decided to quit his team. The Nigerian Cunts have until Sunday to find a new player, otherwise the replacement team will take their spot.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 06:59:06 PM by #Ravencroft »

The inbounding and stealing rules have been revised. Changes are in bold.:

• After someone scores, or the ball goes out of bounds, the team with the ball must pass the ball in to their teammate. There are a two rules that have to be followed when inbounding the ball. Players can not move but can jump forward when inbounding the ball, and they can not inbound the ball off the backboard. The player will be asked to redo the inbound if either of these happen. If it happens a second time it will be considered a turnover and the other team will be given the ball.

• Stealing the ball before the half court line. This includes passes. You are allowed to steal the ball before half court within 5 seconds left in the period. The only exception to this is if the ball bounces twice. If this happens, it will be considered a loose ball and anyone can get it.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 07:48:25 PM by #Ravencroft »

Betelgeuse has decided to quit his team. The Nigerian Cunts have until Sunday to find a new player, otherwise the replacement team will take their spot.
RIP

RIP
Tumbleweed has agreed to join the team. I just have to confirm with You that he's okay with it.

lol i remember richardflow

You has decided that it would be best for the Nigerian Cunts to quit the tourney. I have re-opened applications so if the replacement team doesn't get back to me by tomorrow the first application posted will be accepted into the tourney.

Scratch that, You may be able to play but I am accepting 1 application just in case.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 09:28:45 PM by #Ravencroft »

• After someone scores, or the ball goes out of bounds, the team with the ball must pass the ball in to their teammate. There are a two rules that have to be followed when inbounding the ball. Players can not move but can jump forward when inbounding the ball, and they can not inbound the ball off the backboard. The player will be asked to redo the inbound if either of these happen. If it happens a second time it will be considered a turnover and the other team will be given the ball.

Can you please tell me what you mean by this? I'm lost on this one.

You're not allowed to move at all when passing the ball in except if you want to jump forward to get more distanc eon the ball.