Was it a good deal?

Yes
6 (35.3%)
No
7 (41.2%)
Yes but you should sell it since they'll be cheaper on boxing day
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: I just got an Xbox One with Asscreed IV and Oonity, was it worth it?  (Read 2428 times)

forget it, opened it and am now downloading the update. Add me

God damn finally

My GT is the same as my BLF name

Now I'm having a problem with Sunset overdrive. I left the game on and went out for a few hours. When I got back my Xbox One was off, when I turned it on SUnset said "Xbox One controller has disconnected, please reconnect controller". Even though the controller is on it wont reconnect, I can get out of the game and go to my friends list but the game wont do stuff. Its not frozen because the menu still has animations. I tried taking out the disk and putting it back in, restarting the console, everything and the loving thing STILL wont work. Help

Now I'm having a problem with Sunset overdrive. I left the game on and went out for a few hours. When I got back my Xbox One was off, when I turned it on SUnset said "Xbox One controller has disconnected, please reconnect controller". Even though the controller is on it wont reconnect, I can get out of the game and go to my friends list but the game wont do stuff. Its not frozen because the menu still has animations. I tried taking out the disk and putting it back in, restarting the console, everything and the loving thing STILL wont work. Help
Have you tried syncing the controller and the console? There should be a tutorial somewhere on the internet.

Have you tried syncing the controller and the console? There should be a tutorial somewhere on the internet.

It worked. Thanks man

my xbox name is alienovaltine

I am personally against Microsoft's gaming division in what they've done with the Xbox upon release. but ultimately i don't have the money, or the interest in consoles anymore. kinda jealous with your sunset overdrive. that looks like such a good game.  but i wouldn't waste 340$ or whatever on a console to get it.