Author Topic: Tell me about texas  (Read 4228 times)

^Patrick and SpongeBob are the homoloveuals.

Texans are stuffty drivers

everythings bigger in texas

Texans are stuffty drivers
It's only because we're getting all them californians and new yorkers into our state >:(
loving liberals

Texas is a beautiful state ruined by peoples preconceptions about the desired culture in the area, something reinforced by the society both internal and external* holding those preconceptions as well. A climate of like mindedness makes people reluctant to see things on a different viewpoint, and the assumption that everyone falls into some predetermined category makes one unable to differentiate their actions according to each person.
Are you talking those people who demand that everyone act like their group? cause you can find people like that anywhere, any state my bearded trench coated trilby friend.

I'm from Texas. I've only ever been around the San Antonio area, but the barbecue and the mexican food is really authentic and good, and the people are generally nice. And people will bring you sweet tea if you order it. Here in Connecticut, I once asked for a sweet tea and got a hot tea with sugar in it.

ResonKinetic lives there, if you've been around long enough to know who he is.

In Texas, they don't have people do their proyectos/tarea.

:)

theres a rumour spreading round bout a shack outside la grange round a texas town

The majority of Texans are really nice, polite people who do value their gun rights, unless you get into the areas where I live, like the Austin area, where you have very liberal, outgoing, (still polite) and suburban type peoples, a large change in pace from other areas of Texas. Texas itself is very diverse with a lot of desert areas, forests, mountains, hills, islands and sea access. Weather during the summer and spring time is fairly normal, but during winter and fall, it can be 28 degrees out and 80 the next day. Texas is p. cool.

Ok guys, give me more of that ladios speak and really describe the society in texas and other important matters (not ebola).