Author Topic: The walking dead petition (Yeah spoilers btw)  (Read 1556 times)

Apparently a petition has been made to bring back a dead character, Also everyone should know that Beth was shot in the head, How the ever loving forget can she come back?

There's no cure for the zombie outbreak but there is one for bullet's to the head apparently.

Yeah sure I didn't like how she died, But that's how the show works, People have to die to move on, Each death changes the character and makes them different in time.

But nope, forget that. Let's bring back Beth since she's clearly savable, She just got shot in the head is all!

https://www.change.org/p/the-walking-dead-bring-beth-back

No one reacted this way when Hershel died now did they?

Also apologies to the one's I spoiled, I just wanted to rant and share a link, Had no intentions on ruining the season for everyone.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 08:18:21 AM by Total Logic »

Well, these are some lovely spoilers.
Could you please add "The Walking Dead Spoilers" to the topic title.

I didn't know what the title meant so entered curiously, now part of this season is spoilt for me.

forget you i havent watched it yet
spoiler alert needed

shes dead, what you think she is just gonna get right up after a bullet is lodged in her brain? honestly, forget you.

wow, this is the most aggressive i've seen you guys
anyway, it would be loving stupid for her to live considering you see PARTS OF HER BRAIN fly out

As much as we loved Beth she can't come back.

wow i cant believe you would spoil this show for me
i was only on the 0st episode

For you people who feel spoiled for the series, It's your own fault.

It clearly says Spoilers in the title, It's right there before you click it, So I'm sorry that you cannot comprehend the obvious of things, Even if their right in front of you.

For you people who feel spoiled for the series, It's your own fault.

It clearly says Spoilers in the title, It's right there before you click it, So I'm sorry that you cannot comprehend the obvious of things, Even if their right in front of you.

Dude we can still see what the old topic title was. It mentioned spoilers nowhere.

I don't watch this show so whatever, but come on just admit you made a mistake.

edit: didn't realize the time gap between some of the posts and the title change. Their fault in that case.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 10:02:34 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Dude we can still see what the old topic title was. It mentioned spoilers nowhere.

I don't watch this show so whatever, but come on just admit you made a mistake.

edit: didn't realize the time gap between some of the posts and the title change. Their fault in that case.

Just going to apologize once more for being a little late with the spoiler notification in the title, When i posted this thread i forgot to mention spoilers and made a richard of myself, So i did edit the title and apologized in the bottom.

But when i did edit the post, The rolling amount of "forget you's" continued, And i was still considered a richard for spoiling, Even when it was clearly their own fault.

Don't want to ruin your series? Don't read, It's pretty simple really.