COPS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD O SHT

Author Topic: COPS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD O SHT  (Read 1074 times)

Blockanium works for the NSA!
u will tell no one, fcking understant me m8?

I think my neighbors were busted and jailed for multiple meth possessions. Their property is vacated and I used to sneak over there sometimes. It was a secluded dirt road nestled in the woods with all sorts of garbage and little treasures.

There was an old computer monitor (screen cracked, base snapped) and I busted it up with some bush trimmers until it started smoking.

I think my neighbors were busted and jailed for multiple meth possessions. Their property is vacated and I used to sneak over there sometimes. It was a secluded dirt road nestled in the woods with all sorts of garbage and little treasures.

There was an old computer monitor (screen cracked, base snapped) and I busted it up with some bush trimmers until it started smoking.

I read it as:

There was an old computer monitor (screen cracked, base snapped) and I busted it with some kush trimmers until I started smoking.

Really...

-posts on twitter- OMG GUIZE BLOCKAIUM WORKS FOR THE NSA, HULY stuff HE WORK FOR DA PO PO

-posts on twitter- OMG GUIZE BLOCKAIUM WORKS FOR THE NSA, HULY stuff HE WORK FOR DA PO PO
forget off snowden

you dont need him to understand you
you already know if he understands you