Author Topic: What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?  (Read 17611 times)

I've also gotten my foreskin stuck in a zipper once
how the forget do people manage to do this

how the forget do people manage to do this
It was a bunny suit. I was 5.

once had to pick up a piece of dog stuff that was infested with maggots

since you guys liked my previous post, here is moar, also in the christmas spirit.

i was six and my school was doing the annual christmas nativity. i wasn't anyone important, i was just some star or some stuff. anyway five minutes before the production began, i asked my teacher if i could go to the toilet, she said yes on the condition i was really fast. i rushed to go and having had a bad stomach ache a lot of the day; i ended up having a pretty bad case of diarrhea. i knew that i was going to be late so i didn't take any time to wipe or clean up, i then rushed back and we began. i ended up having a little bit more diarrhea on stage, now the star costume i was wearing was sparkling white, which means my fecal matter was incredibly easy to see. fortunately since i was mostly in the background and managed to hold a lot of it in, no one except my mother in the audience (who was watching me the whole time) noticed. needless to say, there was a ton of poo left on stage afterwards that the poor janitor probably had to clean up.