Author Topic: BlockNet Dedicated Hosting - New lower prices!  (Read 55366 times)

After placing the order, it says you will receive an invoice email but it doesn't say what is going to happen after that. I payed the invoice, and now I think I'm waiting for an activation email but not sure.

edit: nvm, just got the activation email, 15 minutes after paying the invoice. not bad wait time.

So, this happens whenever I double-click my "Saved Session" in PuTTy. It is my first time using the software.

edit: problem fixed
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:13:25 AM by Farad »

Make sure you entered the information correctly from the email. Try making a new profile.

My server actually had issues until I told them something was wrong with my part on the node, so maybe it could be that. Try sending a support email with the ticket you have and maybe they can reply much faster.

We actually already resolved the problem an hour or so ago via support email.

http://hammerhost.hammereditor.net/
I think he moved everything to a minecraft clone.
Shall we go onto their forums and inform them how untrustworthy hammer is?

I'm having a similar problem to Ravencroft: I'm not able to create a slayer minigame, and oddly it's only this way when I host from my blocknet server. I tried slayer 4 instead, but it was glitchy and I wasn't able to make a mini without problems- I'll report this on the slayer topic.

I'm having a similar problem to Ravencroft: I'm not able to create a slayer minigame, and oddly it's only this way when I host from my blocknet server. I tried slayer 4 instead, but it was glitchy and I wasn't able to make a mini without problems- I'll report this on the slayer topic.
Have you restarted the server at least once?

Have you restarted the server at least once?
Restarted since when? I've restarted plenty of times since I've had the server. I haven't restarted since I downloaded slayer 4.

Try this command.

Slayer.Prefs.setPref("Permissions","Create Minigame Rights","1");

So, this happens whenever I double-click my "Saved Session" in PuTTy. It is my first time using the software.

edit: problem fixed
My server just crashed and whenever I try opening putty to restart it, this comes up. Please fix this.

My server just crashed and whenever I try opening putty to restart it, this comes up. Please fix this.
Your service was terminated two months ago. If you're using someone else's server or have re-ordered under an alias, I'll need to know what the support ID is so I can help you for that specific server. Please PM or email me that information since your support ID needs to stay private for security reasons.

Your service was terminated two months ago. If you're using someone else's server or have re-ordered under an alias, I'll need to know what the support ID is so I can help you for that specific server. Please PM or email me that information since your support ID needs to stay private for security reasons.
[/quote
no. My service is ending on the 8th of July. I renewed it

no. My service is ending on the 8th of July. I renewed it

You ordered as "Painted" on February 14th.
You were invoiced March 14th. You paid.
You were invoiced April 14th. You didn't pay.
Your server was terminated April 18th.

Unless you ordered again since then under a different ID, you've not had a server for months.

Pushing to the next page.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 04:28:39 AM by BlockNet »