Issue Face on brick blb file (SLOVED)

Author Topic: Issue Face on brick blb file (SLOVED)  (Read 10345 times)

Everytime I tried fix the face on the brick model. When I using sketchup 2014 model, I export to obj file then I drag it to blb Converter then use editor blb allow me view the brick show me a few missing the face on brick. not matter how many time I had to fix the face, they are real pain ass! I not want add more cover face will make in game laggy, I had test it before. I want less face make smooth. aslo I did reverse face too!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:13:39 PM by Furling² »

The issue is normals. If you are to admin orb yourself inside of the brick you can see the missing face from the other side.
I am not sure how to fix normals in Sketchup but it's your only best bet to look for a way to do so.

The issue is normals. If you are to admin orb yourself inside of the brick you can see the missing face from the other side.
I am not sure how to fix normals in Sketchup but it's your only best bet to look for a way to do so.
But that would mean that it's the positions that are the problem? Normals are just lighting.

But that would mean that it's the positions that are the problem? Normals are just lighting.
It is for .dts, but not for .blb bricks it ain't.
The same behavior works in Blender on a certain rendering type.

Not matter how many time I had flip the faces. Unless I have add the face will be fine and I test it on my server make laggy, because too much the faces.