Weird stuff you believed in when you were a kid V.?

Author Topic: Weird stuff you believed in when you were a kid V.?  (Read 3824 times)

vaginas were round
babies were born out the butt
gay love was just swordfighting

-Turning signals in my car magically knew where the car was going
-Someone would wake me up in the middle of the night and brutally murder me and my family
-I would walk out of the shower and a serial killer would be waiting there (I might have been a bit older though)

I used to believe people in the government had our best interests in mind. How naive was I.

I thought sucking someone's richard would make it bigger.

I thought the word piss was another word for apple juice, And I would go to the cafeteria and be like:

"Hold on, I have to go get a bottle of piss, The lunch lady forgot it again."

Jesus.

i also thought all the big kids and teens were jerks that were out to get little kids like me

I thought dribbling in basketball was a really new rule

when i was small my mom told me that women don't have richards and instead pee out of 'a hole'

from that moment all the way until i watched research for the first time i thought the 'hole' was super tiny

Everyone in the world was just like me, thought like me, and enjoyed every second of my company.
This is on the autism spectrum.

I thought everyone on YouTube was famous. I treated IcyGamma like a celebrity.

This is on the autism spectrum.

I've been considered for Asperger's.

i used to believe some fat man in a red suit would climb down peoples chimney and leave wrapped boxes next to a tree with a bunch of lights, and eat all of the cookies and drink all the milk

black people could read minds
meditation made you float
you could make your own eyes pop out by rolling them
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 05:08:46 PM by ghost_man »

I used to believe nostalgia was pronounced "nuh-glass-tia"
I used to believe the bladder is where the testes are

I used to believe the bladder is where the testes are
This as well, I thought if you pressed against them it'd make you pee