Author Topic: Massive noobs/newbs  (Read 3433 times)

i write "rules: do not ask for admin or you will be ban
Kay.
                      do not be an annoying noob
Kay. I'll just be an annoying smart guy then.
                      do not annoy me
Kay. I'll just annoy everyone else. :cookieMonster:
                      do not make noobish mini-games unless you have permission from an admin
Kay. I'll just make an awesome mini-game and run other people over. Awesome mini-games are not noobish mini-games.
                      if you are admin then you must have permission from me to ban/kick
Kay. It'd be better if you didn't give out admin at all, really. Or have one of those 'make temporary admin' buttons that you can make them an admin for a few moments in order to save/load, or whatever you need admins for you to do.
                      do not spam heavily"
Kay. I suppose this quote is relevant: "Spam lightly, but carry a big stick."

Kay I'm done being an idiot now. :D

All of these hippies are like "dude totally you used to be a noob everybody did, man, like"

WELL ITS BULLCRAP!!!  Your not a noob if you play single player on the demo for a bit before you even touch that internet button. 

All of these hippies are like "dude totally you used to be a noob everybody did, man, like"

WELL ITS BULLCRAP!!!  Your not a noob if you play single player on the demo for a bit before you even touch that internet button. 
Point completely missed.

Single player does not teach you how to act correctly on internet servers

It does help you get over the 'omf span wapons' obsession.

It doesn't help that everyone is DLing and hosting all the stuffty weapons and half-strung vehicles. I can't blame a noob for being curious as to what all those things do in your item list WHICH IS 4 loving PAGES LONG. >:(

Maybe its time someone cleaned up their add-on list.

That's gonna happen in V9; everyone is starting fresh with add-ons.

That's gonna happen in V9; everyone is starting fresh with add-ons.
WHAT NO I JUST GOT MY PC TO START ALLOWING DL'S FROM HERE!!!!!! well atleast i have them saved XD...

The weapon testing can me done in a 16x16x10 player-made box. Thats what I usually do
as follows:

Tape has joined the game.
<BB>Tape : Hello.
<BB>Tape : (Any friend's name and "=D" or "!")
  I build a box, trap myself in it,
  I build like 1x1x1 brick,
  Start at the top, looking through the 436 page list of weapons in the newly made
    add-ons/add-ons/add-ons folder in my Blockland
  If there's any new one/one I haven't seen, spawn it.
  Shoot the wall.
  Try the rest,
  /clearbicks
  Play with the people in the server, and try skiing off of everything.
Tape left the game

Thats great tapemaster. Please inform all current and future noobs of this technique. I'm sure they will listen  :cookieMonster:

It doesn't. Trust me. Years of playing doesn't get you over that obsession.