4 (8.5%)
Disease/cancer
8 (17%)
Bronies
16 (34%)
Other
12 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Have you ever died/almost died?  (Read 5131 times)

some drunk young adults and guns just dont mix well
Were all like "were gansta badasses! XIV! NORTE!" or just drunk country folk?

drunk country folk

i cant even remember what the situation was over, all i knew was someone had me by my hair forcing a barrel into my forehead. is it weird to say part of me enjoyed it

armed robberies, wrong place wrong time type of stuff, and a dui related car crash w one of my bros

Asthma attack (it was my first and last)

-tornado
-near school shooting
-held up by crazy crackheads for drugs
-reading this thread

im already crispy, you know.

my corpse has a connection to the internet to allow my consciousness to do internet things

Split my head open after having been thrown at a wall, a number of times I've nearly drowned, almost was run over a few times, snake and spider attacks.

Nothing incredible, but I feel pretty lucky to be alive.

i fell down a gigantic set of stairs when i was like 3
cracked my head open at the end (probably a hard wood:^)floor at the bottom)
boom! hospitalised

I've told this story a few times so why not.

Basically like 4 years back I was in a car crash. I was stuck pulling out onto a busy road at a blindspot because some stupid forget parked to close to the exit. I waited a few minutes trying to see around the car to check if I was clear. I finally was pretty certain I was clear to pull out, but I was wrong. A pulled out and got hit by another driver going 45-50.

The driver tried to swerve and ended up smashing into the front of my car, basically clipping me. I sent his car up on 2 wheels momentarily and sent his back window flying out and smashing on the sidewalk. His car was totaled, mine had about $1,600 in damage if I remember right.

The scary realization was if I would have pulled out 3 seconds earlier, or if he would not have swerved, he would have hit my driver side door going 45-50. Most certainly causing serious injury or death. Even today I try not to make left turns onto busy roadways because I'm scarred from this experience.

got 2 guns pointed at once from outside of a car, with my family inside

and almost got hit by a pickup while riding a bike

I almost died from appendicitis.
Think constipation but ten thousand times worse.

I've almost drowned multiple times. I didn't learn how to swim until I was like 12.