Derontchi - seriously, you are dumb

Author Topic: Derontchi - seriously, you are dumb  (Read 5748 times)

i dont think derontchi "accidentally" tripped on his keyboard and his typed that message, he meant what he said.
keyword: clarification

I made an illustration to give my perspective on the whole diphallia thing

=
either way, you're seeing it even if you don't want to
(unless you already know what it is before searching it)

NOEDIT:
blake, you're just not understanding what im saying - it does not matter he changed it after the fact, he meant what he said the first - time - around
Oh I get it. Nevermind what I've been saying.

Will you all please take your fingers out of your ears? I've made it clear time after time that it was a vent in the spur of the moment. I edited it to show what I really meant. I've also made it clear that I do not hate muslims. I do not hate muslims.

"trying to interpret the other way is stupid"
Oh so that means everyone who accidentally posted a thread in Drama instead of General Discussion or Off-Topic ACTUALLY meant to post in in Drama?

Accidentally posting in the wrong subforum is an accident. Posting a fully articulated sentence is not an accident.

NOEDIT:Oh I get it. Nevermind what I've been saying.

Will you all please take your fingers out of your ears? I've made it clear time after time that it was a vent in the spur of the moment. I edited it to show what I really meant. I've also made it clear that I do not hate muslims. I do not hate muslims.
you know what, i will give you the benefit of the doubt here and say maybe you do not hate muslims

but i have a lil' feelin we'll find out otherwise soon enough.

you know what, i will give you the benefit of the doubt here and say maybe you do not hate muslims

but i have a lil' feelin we'll find out otherwise soon enough.
Oh? And how will you do this? I've told you the truth so I have a feeling you will not.

Oh? And how will you do this? I've told you the truth so I have a feeling you will not.
aight man, you win.

Yeah seriously guys, give the guy a break. It's easy to slip up when horrible stuff happens like this. After 9/11 many people said things just as bad or worse. Sure it may be wrong and untrue, but with frustration comes spur of the moment angry comments. Furthermore, maybe the guy really does hate Muslims deep down, which is totally his own opinion to have. The fact that he took the time to change his comment and state that he was wrong is good enough for me though.

didn't he also say something about mexicans? idk

Its times like this where I just want to travel through the internet to people's computers, jump out of the screen and beat the stuff out of the idiot who causes all this.

I made an illustration to give my perspective on the whole diphallia thing
yes but it was your fault for searching it up. It was a cringe you lose thread, its not gonna be loving rainbows and sunshine. If you're really that grossed out by it then don't search up random stuff you find on the blockland forums.

Yeah seriously guys, give the guy a break. It's easy to slip up when horrible stuff happens like this. After 9/11 many people said things just as bad or worse. Sure it may be wrong and untrue, but with frustration comes spur of the moment angry comments. Furthermore, maybe the guy really does hate Muslims deep down, which is totally his own opinion to have. The fact that he took the time to change his comment and state that he was wrong is good enough for me though.

I'm for this, and it is even coming from someone with background in the Islamic side of the world. Yes, it was a very ignorant thing for him to say, but I'm not going to hold Derontchi in a begrudging chokehold over it. He doesn't appear to be an intentional problem user.

I also have more doubts about Derontchi being Igloos than belief. Igloos/Caribou almost never (if ever, I don't have to search) acted openly aggressive (bad wording, since iirc that's what banned him) or cussed (which Derontchi does). I have more than 50% doubt in other words.

My suggestion to Derontchi: Don't try to argue your case, regardless of which "side" is right. Let people be mad for a while (but don't say anything about it) and they'll find something else to do.