Author Topic: Cop found with 4-5 pounds of marijuana will not be charged at all  (Read 4803 times)

Holy loving stuff. Racism is pissing me off. I clicked this thread thinking "Wow really? How is that possible" and you guys are INSTANTLY questioning if he's black or white and if it has to do with anything. I don't know if I'm just so innocent, or if this forum is filled with tribals.
Agreed.

derontchi, the best thing to do here is to leave the forum for like 2 weeks because you've been mind-blowingly dumb and no one's going to forget about that for a while

Can we move this thread to drama I wasn't expecting this to be the topic of the thread.

EDIT: I've been made aware that my original wording is ban-worthy, so now that I've calmed down a bit, I'll reword it.

For both my sake and the community's, I will be taking a break from posting on any political or religious discussions as well as heated discussions of any topic. I will be back once I have calmed down and I feel I am ready to reintegrate. Bye.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 05:02:37 PM by Badspot »

God you people are handicapped. I'm taking a break for my own sanity. The amount of hypocrisy and just outright dumbforgetery of you people is unbelievable. See ya when I see ya!

If so, on your upcoming alt account.

EDIT: I've been made aware that my original wording is ban-worthy, so now that I've calmed down a bit, I'll reword it.

For both my sake and the community's, I will be taking a break from posting on any political or religious discussions as well as heated discussions of any topic. I will be back once I have calmed down and I feel I am ready to reintegrate. Bye.

ded
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 05:13:50 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

no you'll be taking a permanent ban

Looks like Rule 5 takes another person...