Author Topic: Birkenau Gatehouse  (Read 1566 times)

If you have read my Topic in "general Discussion" you'll know I am building Auschwitz II and Birkenau.

I will post any finished parts here.
Here is the gate house in real life

My build:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:16:34 PM by ThatRandomGuy »

Looking very nice! Here are a few tips. You should position the sun in front of the gate, instead of behind it. Therefore we can see it better. You should maybe also use more orange in the gate, since the real life one was made out of bricks. There's a brick brick add-on I believe, not sure what it's called though. Keep up the good work!

Looking very nice! Here are a few tips. You should position the sun in front of the gate, instead of behind it. Therefore we can see it better. You should maybe also use more orange in the gate, since the real life one was made out of bricks. There's a brick brick add-on I believe, not sure what it's called though. Keep up the good work!

You should put the sun in front of the gate like he said. Ignore what he said about using the brick add-on though.

make the trenches in the grass pl0x

instead of just moving the sun and letting the other side stay dark, set ambient lighting higher and a brighter shadow color so that the dark part of the build isn't almost completely black