Mechanical Keyboard for sale.

Author Topic: Mechanical Keyboard for sale.  (Read 1622 times)

Where do you ship from that it costs $15

Because I insur and track. Why would you complain so much over a measly 15 bucks when your are saving 100

Because I insur and track. Why would you complain so much over a measly 15 bucks when your are saving 100
I'm not complaining as I have no interest in buying it, but I know some people here would probably complain. You could ship it via usps with insurance and tracking for a few bucks.

Because if it sold for 1 dollar, I need to ship and insur it. I would just as well throw It in the trash If no one wanted It. I wouldn't pay a penny out og my pocket. It's a large box at like 15 pounds.
Also forget you

God people are picky. Can't even give stuff away anymore. So spoiled.

Why are you so upset? It was just a suggestion. Gotta think about the kids here too.

Why are you so upset? It was just a suggestion. Gotta think about the kids here too.

what the forget a person can either buy it for a ridiculously cheap price from bisjac + $15 shipping and instead of paying like $170

why the hell would someone complain about shipping when they're getting it like $50 cheaper?

$25
you do realize nal bid 50 bucks 2 posts above you right

What is the difference with color switches and stuff?  Are the colors like the standard of how well the mechanical key presses?  I don't know stuff about mechanical keyboards nor did I ever care and now I'm curious with this keyboard for cheap.

What is the difference with color switches and stuff?  Are the colors like the standard of how well the mechanical key presses?  I don't know stuff about mechanical keyboards nor did I ever care and now I'm curious with this keyboard for cheap.

This link will describe all the Cherry MX switches.

you do realize nal bid 50 bucks 2 posts above you right
yes

whats with the key placement
is that something other countries do or

I certainly want it, but I unfortunately don't have the money.