Author Topic: Does anyone play the Sims 3 / Sims 4?  (Read 1907 times)

If so, post pictures of houses you have made

there's more than those two sims games
why cant we post houses from sims 2 or the original

I have Sims of myself, Taya, and Carol saved on my desktop. I'll post them here on Monday.

TS3 was a really big loving disappointment for me, so I refuse to play it anymore. I can't be bothered to get TS4.

I'm happy with TS2 and all my mods.

Awww... forget you. Now I want to play Sims 3 and take a picture of my studio house.

Acorn played the Sims 2 and me and a bunch helped set it up, we call this auschwitz
they were all based on friends

edit:

oops you wanted houses

sims pisses me off because it takes so long to start up and the fact that there are so many expansions and they cost so much money

seriously i think this copy of sims 3 i have may be the last sims i ever get

good thing i got mods tho lol

I have the sims 1 complete collection and the sims 2 ultimate collection. If these 2 games had open world than it would be the best 2 games in the series, I don't know why this wasn't in the original but it should have been. Out of all 4 games the sims 2 is the most realistic (Gameplay based and in my opinion)

I have The Sims 3 with all the DLC included High End Loft Stuff, Late Night, and Date Night expansion packs sitting unredeemed in my Humble Bundle library, just waiting to be redeemed.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:37:11 AM by Ipquarx »

I have The Sims 3 with all the DLC included sitting unredeemed in my Humble Bundle library, just waiting to be redeemed.
I'll take it ty

I have The Sims 3 with all the DLC included sitting unredeemed in my Humble Bundle library, just waiting to be redeemed.
Sims 3?

Sims 3?
yep. It was in the humble origin bundle I believe, and now that I look at how many expansion packs the sims 3 had, I don't think it's actually all of it lol. Updated original post
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:37:23 AM by Ipquarx »

yep. It was in the humble origin bundle I believe, and now that I look at how many expansion packs the sims 3 had, I don't think it's actually all of it lol. Updated original post
"The pack includes The Sims 3, The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack, and The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff."