Author Topic: nal and freek - can't handle trashtalk; begin lashing me out  (Read 19013 times)

I don't reply to people on blockland without complete reason to. Unfortunately I can't pull up anything because my chats don't go further to the start of the game where blake was blatantly insulting us and calling us "furries"

Btw I didn't take control, wald thought I had but I didn't

Btw I didn't take control, wald thought I had but I didn't
this has nothing to do with you lol, read further

why are people still replying?

better question, why are we NOT replying?

spooked

why are people responding to me when I fueled my own topic? ugh!

this has nothing to do with you lol, read further
I knew, but just in case

why are people responding to me when I fueled my own topic? ugh!
you want this topic to end to,or is it just me?

-what.-
This isn't a courtroom, it's a online topic in a forum.

This isn't a courtroom, it's a online topic in a forum.
yeah I just love phoneix wright gifs

and determining motive, this forum in drama could, perhaps, have an upside if there was a spot to discuss motives and what to work out.

da racer I understand you want to defend me, and that's great and all, but please stop. I am clearly in the wrong here and anyone defending me is wrong too.

Also thanks for that courtroom explaination on the 5 emotions, that p much sums up how I felt, handsome dude.

da racer I understand you want to defend me, and that's great and all, but please stop. I am clearly in the wrong here and anyone defending me is wrong too.

Also thanks for that courtroom explaination on the 5 emotions, that p much sums up how I felt, handsome dude.
holy forget I never thought I would get that right.

No problem, Blake1.

is there a problem you have with me, or are you just bashing me for no good reason now