Author Topic: nal and freek - can't handle trashtalk; begin lashing me out  (Read 19014 times)

Wow guys please, 11 pages in 3 hours. Blake did a mistake, he apologies, gets more abuse, then turns off topic, just let it go.

Wow guys please, 11 pages in 3 hours. Blake did a mistake, he apologies, gets more abuse, then turns off topic, just let it go.

sorry,had to

sorry,had to
ok no offense but this is completely irrelevant. dont post this kind of stuff so frequently.

ok no offense but this is completely irrelevant. dont post this kind of stuff so frequently.
i had to :P

Lol

and the stufflords come rolling in to defend their own

im not a stufflord
sure ive had mistakes in the past but really im not a server crasher, spammer, troll, etc etc
I don't see why people look down on me so frequently, I'm really not that bad

we know this because you're damage controlling harder than north korea

i can't help myself

he screws up like everyone else does sometimes. Some people screw up more badly than others, and some people just pull out all the forgetin stops and go full moron. Blake doesn't really fit into the "stufflord" category, more like the "Occasionally makes a noteworthy forgetup" category.

this doesn't have much to do with the current subject but what's with people cropping chatlogs? it automatically makes you a lot less trustworthy. makes it seem like you're trying to hide something.

Did Blake really remove the images from Imgur, Or is that a mishap on Imgur's side?

yay blockland forum circlejerkers coming to protect the kings of the circlejerk!

Did Blake really remove the images from Imgur, Or is that a mishap on Imgur's side?

Blake's drama got de-railed and so he deleted some of the pics.

Blake's drama got de-railed and so he deleted some of the pics.
Not so much 'de-railed', More like 'backfired'.