Author Topic: nal and freek - can't handle trashtalk; begin lashing me out  (Read 17622 times)

>Starts a stuff argument
>Someone tears it apart
>You're called out on your stuff
>"GUIZZZ STOP, I LOST IT OVER!!!1!"
GG
wow its like we didnt read the thread either thanks for summarizing it

how the forget do you know I don't take responsibility for my actions? You're not inside my head you stuff.
we know this because you're damage controlling harder than north korea

Both sides were having a pretty pointless argument but Blake really sparked it by calling them furries. It's best to just drop it.

THANK YOU JESUS!!! someone smart

why are all the imgur images in the op broken
is this happened for anyone else

and you look like a loving  handicap. look,my cousin don't want this crap,nor do you.so what's the point? huh,why all this for NOTHING!

wow its like we didnt read the thread either thanks for summarizing it
You're welcome. :^)

why are all the imgur images in the op broken
is this happened for anyone else
he removed them lol

I've been good friends with Nal for a while now, Blake it just seems like you stuff out a sad attempt at an argument and then sped off because Nal actually made valid points. Don't stuff on someone elses doorstep and defend yourself when Nal's side is completely justified, only to have yourself run off to stuff on someone else's doorstep.
You shouldn't "damage control" either, found out what that means after doing some googling.

Also, you're title even explains you started the argument;
nal and freek - can't handle trashtalk; begin lashing me out
This implies you stated your intentions that you were yelling at them and trying to piss them off in the first place. Don't do that.

THANK YOU JESUS!!! someone smart

You're not exactly helping by being a hypocrite.

To be honest, if this topic died I'm sure noone would really mind that much in the distant future.

and you look like a loving  handicap. look,my cousin don't want this crap,nor do you.so what's the point? huh,why all this for NOTHING!
this isn't for nothing. your cousin was being a jackass for quite the amount of time on that server, stuffting on nal and freek for upwards of an hour on that server. you seem like a friend too for just mindlessly defending your starfish cousin for doing this, and yes, we DO want this "crap", at least i know that i do.

how the forget do you know I don't take responsibility for my actions? You're not inside my head you stuff.
if you took responsibility for your actions you should be sitting here and taking what YOU started, but you're not. i'm assuming you must have desperately phoned up your cousin or something in an attempt to gain at least one follower for you. you started this, and the moment any backlash happened, you drama'd both of them, since that's whats happening here i assume that you should drama me and everyone else who has posted against you so far. hop to it friend! :)))

btw your cousin is a pretty smart guy blake

btw your cousin is a pretty smart guy blake
Is he really his cousin? *giggle*

oops i meant to post this in the topic not in drama
nice one friend!