1 (0.6%)
Bábí movement
0 (0%)
Confucianism
2 (1.3%)
Shinto
1 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 159

Author Topic: What is your religion?  (Read 5268 times)

I try to avoid being a jerk to people, even the users I dislike, but there are a select few users that seem so out to anger me I can't help but lash out every time they say something against me or a friend.

"being nice" is what all religions teach. even non religious people know this because its common sense.

but there is a lot of hate you are required to have as a christian. if you arent condemning and threatening people, you arent a real christian.

mosilms are TERROISTS!!!

but there is a lot of hate you are required to have as a christian. if you arent condemning and threatening people, you arent a real christian.
technically you're not supposed to but hey most christians are barely christians at all so it doesn't matter too much

but morals aren't exclusive to religion; they're subjective to the person. this is why areligious people are not automagically terrible people, they're just areligious

"being nice" is what all religions teach. even non religious people know this because its common sense.

wat
gsf ghost pls
that guy's a pretty good example of a real christian.

I'm agnostic but there's no option so instead I said I was a jew. Good goy.

yeah no

ah, then my entire family (including myself) isn't christian then, that works, good logic.

but catholics are christians
but christians is the umbrella for all of the other christian religion:
catholics
protestants
presbyterians
baptists
etc.

of course there is undenominational christians but w/e.

also agnositic. cannot deny or prove the existence of a god.
whatever happens happens, but i do in fact believe in some sort of power similar to karma.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 08:30:56 PM by Swat 3 »

Id say Catholic, but I don't believe in it the way it is written.

I more believe "The Big Bang" happened but God created the things that made it happen. (Protons and stuff).

Not the dumb stories in the Bible.

i think some poll options could probably be removed without making extreme to non-existant minorities sad

mosilms are TERROISTS!!!
Everyone is a terrorist but who's the traitor?

I wanna know who the resident Zoroastrian is