Author Topic: guys, leave furling alone  (Read 18783 times)

He was a self-entitled douche anywho

Now at least our pinky back doors are safe
richard
furling was the best poster ever

rip furling
when he joined / maybe now

I never minded his bad grammar. He reminded me of a living polandball.

Sorry, I was just curious about why. I didn't expect one little post from me to make this guy quit.

budget helps for a response, are you stupid
my body is ready contributes to the fact that I was playing basketball on ravens
linux and android contribute to rice because of the joke that people consider those platforms of customization at the cost of productivity
and how dare you make a joke!
i wish we could all learn to become such wonderful producers of genius thought and intellect like you.
no but seriously, you shouldn't be criticizing someone when a lot of your posts are barely short of being considered caveman grunts.
its almost like you carry a grudge against me lol. You don't make productive posts either, you just state an opinion without reading and then move on with it
^wtf
wtf
post with flash
you're no smooth sailor either

He was a self-entitled douche anywho

Now at least our pinky back doors are safe
no he wasn't
is nobody going to notice how funny it was when he was drunk, I mean sure its kinda rude saying that but seriously. If anything he helped the community

he did make/have some pretty good add-ons/ideas, and was kinda cool, but i'm honestly not sorry to see him gone

but then he posted this topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268467

i'm also loving tired of him attempting to turn the BLF into yahoo news or buzzfeed

budget helps for a response, are you stupid yeah except that you just said "budget". not implying its a question or anything at all. you could have been talking about a budget phone or some other stuff
you just state an opinion without reading and then move on with it
^wtf
i was replying to the huge mountain of text that hansome dude had posted above, which was completely useless in the fact that everyone posting in the thread has read it too and he feels the need to summarize it like nobody was there the whole time.
wtf
i was replying to shadowsfear saying that "If memory serves me sigs were disabled when bronies became a thing." was an edgy statement in any way, which it isn't
post with flash
great job on taking that post completely out of context, you seem to not notice the little joke i made in the post directly before. if you still cant see, let me point it out for you.

you're no smooth sailor either at least you admit a bulk of your posts are bat stuff handicapped

cause you clearly are the epitome of productivity, please lets go over some of your many great posts, which bring so many different points and views to discussions

i wish we could all learn to become such wonderful producers of genius thought and intellect like you.
no but seriously, you shouldn't be criticizing someone when a lot of your posts are barely short of being considered caveman grunts.
Nal's posts nowadays are either him just saying one word or insulting someone

i'm also loving tired of him attempting to turn the BLF into yahoo news or buzzfeed
you guys are always exaggerating this; he's posted quite a few news topics, but he hasn't posted THAT many, yet you guys are always like "LOL YAHOO NEWS BOT ™" or "FURLING forgetIN STOP WITH THESE TOPICS OMG" yet he posts one maybe every 3-5 days, which isn't a lot considering how many forum games are made in off-topic within that time

then how is saying budget not productive compared to you saying wtf

then how is saying budget not productive compared to you saying wtf
cause saying budget could mean a multitude of things

while wtf usually means one thing in that situation: the forget you smoking brother

while wtf usually means one thing in that situation: the forget you smoking brother
they're still small things, that's why I was asking

At least Furling didn't make a leaving post.

You're going to have to help me understand how being deaf == having crap grammar IN WRITING.

you have to be pretty dumb to not know what he meant by "budget" in a topic about buying stuff