Author Topic: Trampoline Sniper TDM  (Read 3349 times)

He claimed I'm a known starfish through the community which is completely absurd because I have plenty of friends on this game. If I was such a known starfish "through the community" wouldn't I be banned on more servers? Sorry for defending myself, Ajc!
What's done is done. why not move on?

What's done is done. why not move on?
I was defending myself from what you said lmfao

He claimed I'm a known starfish through the community which is completely absurd because I have plenty of friends on this game. If I was such a known starfish "through the community" wouldn't I be banned on more servers? Sorry for defending myself, Ajc!
Riddler had friends but that doesn't dismiss the fact he was a maniac that wanted to wipe out everything that wasn't blond haired and blue eyed

Riddler had friends but that doesn't dismiss the fact he was a maniac that wanted to wipe out everything that wasn't blond haired and blue eyed

You're just as worse as I am now, comparing me to Riddler. 10/10

This is really fun
I give it a 10 / :cookie:

wonder why all the people with seriously vulgar mouths gather at a sniping server

You're just as worse as I am now, comparing me to Riddler. 10/10
would you prefer stalin or ghengis khan

I suggest removing Edji from admin, would be a good idea before everyone he doesn't like is banned forever.

As for the game itself. I didn't find it too much fun, it's just a bunch of guessing where to shoot and too chaotic.
But more chaos is more fun!

Both Anthonyrules and edji have a drama history.