Blake1 - Immaturity on the forums

Author Topic: Blake1 - Immaturity on the forums  (Read 7164 times)

About time this drama was made

look blake, I get treated like stuff too (like that one time I acted like a handicap, got banned, and was a public mockery for the next few months and there are people who still don't like me much, not naming any names you know who you are) but you don't see me going on a loving outrage and acting all uppity.

hahaha i bet hell come back!
omg stfu handicap
im not a handicap!1 im just saying theres like a 999.1% (uncited and madeup statistics lel) chance he will definetly be backk
wow ok mr.know-it-all. please leave and never come back because i hate you
wait! please dont hate me yet... theres still a chance i coulld be wrrong!! :(
just dont get upset over my predictions, ive had WAAAAY more experieence with this than u lol. so dont get all mad because i know more. also ur mood SUCKS! take a chill pill

Go forget yourself richard head. I don't have to shut up if I don't want to. Blake said he is never coming back. I hate you to,never said you have to like me.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:32:20 PM by Badspot »

if you're gonna leave the forums why would you announce it? why can't people just leave quietly???

if you're gonna leave the forums why would you announce it? why can't people just leave quietly???
Rule 5 http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=2856.0
This is against the rules, but everyone's loving the drama.  Even I'm laughing at Cca^n parody of me and daracer's argument, it was a stuffstorm for both of us. 

Go forget yourself richard head. I don't have to shut up if I don't want to. Blake said he is never coming back. I hate you to,never said you have to like me.
LOL I wasnt responding to your posts. I was taking your posts and rewording them.
But ya forget you too buddy lol

daracer spotted on his way to school

Forget this,I thought he was talking stuff bout me,sorry :/

for the attention

daracer spotted on his way to school

RIP

This backfired rather quickly.

This backfired rather quickly.
do dumbasses these days just throw around "backfire" as a buzzword hoping that people agree with them or do they legitimately not know what it means