Blake1 - Immaturity on the forums

Author Topic: Blake1 - Immaturity on the forums  (Read 7163 times)

No, actually it is.
Really, because it seems that we've come full circle.  You've been callled out on being an ass before.

Oh wow, daracer was banned on two posts--one on page 2 and another on page 3. ;o

The only thing he's short on is brain cells  :cookieMonster:
duh

thats why he rides the shortbus

Go forget yourself richard head. I don't have to shut up if I don't want to. Blake said he is never coming back. I hate you to,never said you have to like me.

User was banned for this post

He was only a few days old...  Welcome and goodbye.  I tried to reason with him. 

do dumbasses these days just throw around "backfire" as a buzzword hoping that people agree with them or do they legitimately not know what it means

You must've gotten one heck of a wedgie today.

You must've gotten one heck of a wedgie today.
im asking a question

Blake1 called me a nobody even though I've been here like seven times longer than he has.

Other than that, I don't know much about him. It really makes him come off like some kind of cunt with an entirely unwarranted sense of self-importance.

Finally daracer is banned. He seems way to young and stupid to be here.

I was playing Minecraft (cuz blockland is not working) and we had a fight (long story) then he said"what,you going to drama me on the forums?its going to backfire"I get on the forums and I couldn't help but laugh a little. Turned out someone drama Blake. Backfire huh?

as soon as I herd minecraft I didn't take any of this seriously, and as soon as I saw the forum name I lost interest in this whole this. sorry but I cant I just cant

Go forget yourself richard head. I don't have to shut up if I don't want to. Blake said he is never coming back. I hate you to,never said you have to like me.

Are you loving handicap,he said he is not coming back.im with him RIGHT now.he says he doesn't want to return.

*gets banned for talking about how blake is leaving*
*comes back*
*gets banned for crying about how blake is leaving*

daracer let me have some of that Blake1 richard come on man i'm thirsty here

do you guys have to make a drama about everything wtf

2 birds with 1 stone ayyyyyyy

RIP For Blake1's Creations
Hurricane simulator/Or something
Zombie city
and other stuff i dont know