Okay some bitch stole my name.

Author Topic: Okay some bitch stole my name.  (Read 4471 times)

Yeah im gonna stick with C:/Xenias/

I changed my name to joke and xenias stole mine I got his and one thing led to another and we are both fine gentlemen and gave the names back

You deserve this xenias
/nosupport
So if this happened to someone else then you'd support ?

GG NO RE.

So if this happened to someone else then you'd support ?

GG NO RE.
If it happened to someone else then I would still /nosupport it, but xenias particularly deserved this.

Xenias, just name yourself

Xenias©

If it happened to someone else then I would still /nosupport it, but xenias particularly deserved this.
It's his own fault for changing his name for a joke.

Xenias, just name yourself

Xenias©
Is that even a legal character to use in BL?

Also I dont literally mean legal... You tight asses you!
I mean if you tried to enter that into your name on BL, would the game be like "Nope, cant use that character"

Also I dont literally mean legal... You tight asses you!
I mean if you tried to enter that into your name on BL, would the game be like "Nope, cant use that character"
No, it'll let it in. It might parse it into gibberish, but it'd work. I tested a little while ago while I forgeted around with unicode symbols and it just parses them into whatever the hell it feels like(including nothing at all), but it'll work as long as it's not some form of bullet point I think.

On some servers, there is a plugin called AntiAscii (not sure if its called that or not), and it replaces any unicode symbols to any similar regular characters. I can't think of any name suggestions off the top of my head, but there might be one that works.

Impact is a cooler name. Keep it.

This is exactly why I don't change names to joke around

this is what happens when you make a clan that doesn't have a single requirement to enter

on the plus side it'll keep morons like outpact out of the actually competent clans

The thing I find strange is that this fker was literally waiting till I changed my name.