-Ze Operator's Boss Fights-

Author Topic: -Ze Operator's Boss Fights-  (Read 1384 times)

Ze Operator's Boss Fights

Welcome, one and all to Ze Operator's Boss Fights. This is a standalone game made solely for people to look for a challenge, or those wanting to blow off steam (the latter could be questionable.).

Oh, and by the way, there isn't really too much as something being 'OP'. There will always be someone stronger than someone else.

-Beginning-
Ze Operator's Boss Fights has been around for a long time. A lot longer, even before this thread was pulled up. It is hosted by me, Ze Operator, and a small handful of administrators.
It has undergone early Alpha, Beta, and Omicron stages before being released to the general public. It isn't dedicated, and works around my own scheduling.

It was created as a bit of a tribute game based off Pecon7's Boss battles, as I loved to play on the server, but wanted to make something like it to expand the game's downsides. Thus, Ze Operator's Boss Fight's was born.

This game under no competition with any neighboring Boss Fight or Slayer-related servers of others, and never will. I made it to be a fun fighting game for the average Blocklander.

-Mechanics-
Upon entering the game, one might suspect a large load time, due to a large amount of add-ons, most players would say it's worth the wait.
Ze Operator's Boss Fight's gives a small variety of mechanics. It uses a class system of a team of Normals and a Boss. The Normals can utilize 9 default classes along with 'upgraded' classes.
The Boss classes also have a wide variety, including occasional Unknown Bosses and Challenger Bosses.
The game also includes vehicles and powerups, which gives the Normals and edge, even if there are only 2 people playing.
Occasionally, if there would be an admin playing, they have the option of utilizing a Personal Boss, which they can use either for the Normals or the Boss. Though they may have high health or firepower, we try to make them as beatable as possible, and I will sometimes ask the other admins to only use them occasionally.
We also have have different events to help improve the morale of the server.
Sometimes, the game can change to a Boss Fortwars, where players are allowed to change Playertypes, HP, and Weaponry, and other times, we will have different Slayer-esque gamemodes.

But where's the fun in spoiling what I can provide, when you can come in and see for yourself?

-Admin Applications-
If you like the server, and wish to apply for admin, fill out the form below, either posting it on this thread, or in the Admin Applications portion of our Steam group.

BLID:
Current Username:
Previous experience:
Reccomendations:
Why should we accept you?:

-General Pledge-
Though we have a Rules page, this is what I would consider a "necessary mention", if you will:

In this game, being "OP" or "Broken" is overrated. So no complaining about it. If you don't like the server, you don't have to be there. All I do is provide free entertainment whenever I can, and to the best of my abilities and my interests. I have no use for scammers, trolls, whiners, flamers, douchecanoes, and/or numbnuts alike.

-Update History-
• 1/20/15: Update Ver. 3.2.2 - Miniboss Update
• 1/19/15: Update Ver. 3.2.1 - Law And Enforcement Update
• 1/17/15: Badspot visited the game! Didn't get to play,though. Hopefully he visits again!
• 1/11/15: Graphics card is broken on my computer. Otherwise, new map, and level 3 classes have been released, along with a new boss added to the boss ranks.
• 12/24/14: Update Ver. 3.2.0 - File Corruption Update
• 11/16/14: Update Ver. 3.1.1 - Gearing Up for Madness Part 2: Shield Update!
• 11/3/14: Update Ver. 3.1.0 - Gearing up for Madness

-Staff-

Ze Operator -  Host/Super Admin/Eventer

Byte  - Admin/Head Builder/Forum Officer

Strmbrkr - Admin/Builder/Eventer/Beta Tester

Stan_The_Waffle_Man - Admin/Beta Tester
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 09:23:05 AM by Ze Operator »

-Reserved for any updates-
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 10:23:53 AM by Ze Operator »

This is probably gonna be cool but, not to be totally biased but I am gonna stick with pecon's.

I do hope this works out but you probably wont see me.

why not gamma instead of omicron
also wasn't there a thread for this before

Ze Operator's Boss Fight's gives a small variety of mechanics. It uses a class system of a team of Normals and a Boss. The Normals can utilize 9 default classes along with 'upgraded' classes.
Totally original
I read that It was a tribute to Pecon's but still

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271151

Why was a second thread needed?
I killed the thread
Probably to remove the previous negative posts. Also, I'm not sure if this falls under advertising another forum either...I think most get confused about your wording though :o
"being "OP" or "Broken" is overrated..", I ask if you mean only the ones who constantly repeat it?

I killed the thread
Probably to remove the previous negative posts. Also, I'm not sure if this falls under advertising another forum either...I think most get confused about your wording though :o
"being "OP" or "Broken" is overrated..", I ask if you mean only the ones who constantly repeat it?

Yes actually, it was to settle that whenever any Blockhead that came to the server, either getting beaten by the boss or beating as a boss, they would always say "OP", mostly in response to whatever boss was being used. I put that up quote up there specifically for that.
Second off, of course there's always gonna be something stronger than something else, so there's no use complaining 'bout that.

Admin Applications added.
Some pages edited.
Blamo.

you should really make it so normals all just get randomized weapons and playertypes or something, obviously make it so they cannot acquire any OP stuff or boss weaponry, but there is a lot more variety when it's randomized

you should really make it so normals all just get randomized weapons and playertypes or something, obviously make it so they cannot acquire any OP stuff or boss weaponry, but there is a lot more variety when it's randomized

Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it. I'm actually considering it for an event.

The last time I joined there was a special overpowered class only available to you and other admins
Otherwise pretty fun server