Author Topic: (/'EG'\)---Explorers guild  (Read 7366 times)

This is a guild that explores stuff. Our Base of Operations is the Driftwood Inn lounge.
Anywhere with beds are the other bases. Just tell me if you want to join, no tag required.

EDIT: when you go on a expidition, you get a equal share of loot/items/stuff etc, found
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 02:37:08 PM by Mr Bob »

There's really no point to this, everything worthwhile has been explored. Plus with that craptastic map of yours I wouldn't trust you to take me to the shop from the Port Town spawn.

There's really no point to this, everything worthwhile has been explored. Plus with that craptastic map of yours I wouldn't trust you to take me to the shop from the Port Town spawn.

It's fun to explore lol

Your trying your best to be cool... your not.

Your trying your best to be cool... your not.
I'm not trying  to be cool, im as nerdy as they come

This thread is so cool it scared my pants off.
* Jeffrey Brown is currently half-nude

This thread is so cool, it freaking sucks! :cookieMonster: :cookie: havn't seen those guys around here in a week.

Good recruitment ads, have more info, pics, movies, and banner, get all that stuff and you'll have members flooding in:cookieMonster:

Good recruitment ads, have more info, pics, movies, and banner, get all that stuff and you'll have members flooding in:cookieMonster:

Except he can't do that >>

Eh... well bad for him, he already started another clan  :cookieMonster: