I have very strange tastes for a person of my age

Author Topic: I have very strange tastes for a person of my age  (Read 2434 times)

i have absolutely no smartphone expierience, so i wouldnt know, windows phones just seem........... i just realized i only said windows phone because A: all my stuff is windows, and for a second i thought "Everybody has IPhones how boring" maybe i am a hipster

Just a massive hipster.

OP voted for most pretentious person 2015

youre just a douchebag teenager like most of us

who else doesn't exactly like all this really new tech like autonomous cars, and integrated computers inside the body, or augmented reality? maybe im just trying to hide from the future that isnt even here yet by holding onto the past?

holding onto a past that you didn't even exist in

who else doesn't exactly like all this really new tech like autonomous cars, and integrated computers inside the body, or augmented reality? maybe im just trying to hide from the future that isnt even here yet by holding onto the past?
You're simply a retro appreciation fanatic. Nothing more. Not even your past to "hold on to"

"Everybody has IPhones how boring"

When determining the quality of a product, look at the actual quality, not how many people use it

I'm stuck in the 80's and didn't even live through them?

besides the pop culture that somehow survived, the 80s was a surprisingly stuffty era

70's-90's style is kickass so

besides the pop culture that somehow survived, the 80s was a surprisingly stuffty era
don't disrespect my cocaine and neon leggings!