Author Topic: i might owe somebody a lot of money i dont have  (Read 1591 times)

ok. so the truck driver for Mcdonalds (Daniel) was born in peru. he has a lot of friends down there and a lot of them are middlemen (or something like that) for anime merchandise, which means they can sell him stuff for dirt cheap. i gave him a list of about $300 worth of stuff and he said he could get me most of the items for about $75-$150. he was supposed to contact me when he found my items and i was supposed to give him the money through moneygram or something. only problem is he never contacted me, or my friend who made the same deal. i only have $30 bucks and this guy is back in the US now. and he is going to want his money.

now im not that concerned about myself cos i will be able to pay him the money come next payday. but my friend, gave the guy a list of stuff that totaled in like $1k. he said it would only cost him about $500-$600. but my friend has even less than me.

so if this guy (big mutherforgeter lifts n stuff) comes to work one day with our lists 100% checked off... him and i are in some stuff. i will have to fork over an entire paycheck (god help me) and my friend will be in debt for a few months.

(DISCLAIMER, 35% of this is exaggerated)

life lesson...

never make deals with a Peruian, when money is on the line
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 09:39:24 PM by Starkiller »

what the actual forget?

I thought this was gonna be some flavor of cool drug courier story but

anime merchandise

Wtf man.

peru needs to step up its game the bolivians smuggle crack while theyre smuggling anime stuff

is anime merchandise even that important
like, why would you even want to buy that much stuff

I thought this was gonna be some flavor of cool drug courier story but

Wtf man.
lmfao

peru needs to step up its game the bolivians smuggle crack while theyre smuggling anime stuff
you wont believe how much that stuff costs. way overpriced
is anime merchandise even that important
like, why would you even want to buy that much stuff
you wont believe how much that stuff costs. way overpriced

doesn't answer WHY you want that stuff

>mfw i read OP

sounds legit

"peruian"
lol
we're the top producer man

why did you agree to buy something when you couldnt afford it.

anime smuggling. classic.

ay man *looks around* here's the anime merch u asked for........
u never saw me...

also peru give bolivia sea pls