"Fact Sphere" New possible spammer?

Author Topic: "Fact Sphere" New possible spammer?  (Read 4662 times)

Are you sarcastic or did you read anything in this thread at all?  We already listed who it belongs too, and the video proves its a bot. 
I was not indeed sarcastic and it appears that you went through effort to not understand what i was saying.
It is a player playing Blockland, but he has the bot running. I even talked to the player, had an argument, really.

I even talked to the player, had an argument, really.

What did u 2 argue about?

I was not indeed sarcastic and it appears that you went through effort to not understand what i was saying.
It is a player playing Blockland, but he has the bot running. I even talked to the player, had an argument, really.

Fact Sphere is a player? As far as I know Fact Sphere is just a bot that randomly joins a server.

Fact Sphere is kinda cool, but he gets annoying at times.

I loving love Fact Sphere.
this, hes welcome on my server any loving time he wants

i perma'd him from my server a long time ago

I might just go ahead and ban it

I've never been quite sure whether to insist it be banned or to read along the chat.
I think I settled on just clientmuting it most of the time.
Yeah, I've had it respond directly to me as well, and I've actually seen it play a few games. It seems to be an actual person who always runs a bot.
It's a weird gimmick and I don't know how I feel about it, but I guess for that reason alone it is at least interesting. I've never really seen anyone else use a too-helpful internet encyclopedia as their online persona before Fact Sphere.

Fact Sphere is welcome on any of my servers
Love facts

Ive seen him before.
He's the definiton of insanity.
BUT I STILL LIKE HIM  :cookieMonster: