Legends of Blockland RPG

Author Topic: Legends of Blockland RPG  (Read 21168 times)

If you need a custom client, release it as a seperate client add-on.

How do I disable the custom client? It hides the paint and weapon GUI's when you're outside of the server.

How do I disable the custom client? It hides the paint and weapon GUI's when you're outside of the server.

Gotta restart Blockland.

how Is the ai combat? is it just another generic "runs up to you face to face and starts to chop immediately without any variation whatsoever" or did someone actually take the time to flesh out bots.

how Is the ai combat? is it just another generic "runs up to you face to face and starts to chop immediately without any variation whatsoever" or did someone actually take the time to flesh out bots.
well you can double tap W, A, S, or D to dodge in that direction
this adds some coolness i guess

This looks great. Will join later

rip beta
so pumped tho, grinding for dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

I still keep crashing from the client. I've been doing trace and nothing comes up.

I still keep crashing from the client. I've been doing trace and nothing comes up.

You might have another client interfering with this one. Might be helpful to wipe whatever clients you may have left over if any and start clean.

aight

why is there no manual download, it kicks me out of the server for "needing to download the GUI" before i even get halfway done download

it seems pretty redundant to force using a buggy system

Ores are annoyingly slow to respawn. Gets pretty irritating with other players mining all the ores before you can mine any.

can't wait 2 grind like nobody's business

Ores are annoyingly slow to respawn. Gets pretty irritating with other players mining all the ores before you can mine any.

Ores don't respawn with time. Ores respawn randomly after another ore is mined to ensure a consistent amount of ores are present on the map at any given time.
If you run out of ores in one spot it means not many other players are mining.
I suggest you move to another mining area at that point.

How do I obtain different types of fishies? Does it depend on the skill level or the quality of the harpoon?

Fishies are obtained by level not harpoon quality.