Poll

Should mcmmo be added to the server?

Yes
No

Author Topic: The blockland community minecraft server  (Read 13942 times)

why did you post the server on /r/mcservers
this is supposed to be a blockland community server
Because he doesn't know how to host properly.

PVP, griefing and stealing has ruined it. I was having huge amounts of fun on the last map because of the community spirit, working together with others and building a cool town. My experiences with the latest map have been everyone staying as far away as possible from each other and getting my stuff destroyed twice. I don't know what the people voting for PVP are on.

Please fix this Hanky

(From left to right) Squartleturtle, Redoctober, Cassord, Spode, Rockinboy2000, Me (wearing blookers head), and Kimon.

(From left to right) People who grew the tree (tnt stands): Spode, Kimon, and Squartle. The rest: Cassord, Rockinboy2000, me, and Redoctober.
The tree goes over the clouds btw.

Casualty list before Seal Meme 6 Base I fell:
-Blooker's Spiral Tower 1 (Some glass remaining floating)
-Blooker's Spiral Tower 2 (Clean job, nothing left, like it forgetin vanished)
-The Old Spawn (Wool, glowstone, diamond and gold. Get its cords and build up, or build from the new spawn)
-Maketo's / Autistic's base (Chests looted, otherwise clean and quick job.)
-Hankyjes base - (Decimated. Signs and flags placed everywhere.)

Something weird about hankys base is that he had 3 diamond tools, and some more diamonds, yet we couldn't find any mine nearby? forgetin weird m8

Overnight the base was destroyed, but sloppily, as we had multiple backup chests, our farm, and our enchantment table still intact. Must of been done in a fit of rage.
Ruling out suspects Maketo and Blooker, as Maketo simply gave up after being raided, before joining us. Blooker only came back this morning, having no idea about his tower until then. Therefore, hanky must of either had TNT in his inventory, or cheated it in, to destroy our base. Due to the evidence;
-He had no tnt or gunpowder in his base, due to it being cleared out
-Often random (explosion shaped) holes in our base, highly suggesting tnt.

if this server allows pvp holy stuff
i already die enough because im used to normal, hard is brutal for me

hank i was mining obsidian and i got glitched under it and i disconnected before i died
could you edit my player.dat to position me in some body of water

i was plyin and then i saw creeper and i like forget u crepper and i kill it then admin utisic tpas tp me and im like gtfo and he nukes my base and now im sad becuz i had pet human steve there so 0/10

i was plyin and then i saw creeper and i like forget u crepper and i kill it then admin utisic tpas tp me and im like gtfo and he nukes my base and now im sad becuz i had pet human steve there so 0/10
this account can only go well

Troll and/or alt.

Casualty list before Seal Meme 6 Base I fell:
-Blooker's Spiral Tower 1 (Some glass remaining floating)
-Blooker's Spiral Tower 2 (Clean job, nothing left, like it forgetin vanished)
-The Old Spawn (Wool, glowstone, diamond and gold. Get its cords and build up, or build from the new spawn)
-Maketo's / Autistic's base (Chests looted, otherwise clean and quick job.)
-Hankyjes base - (Decimated. Signs and flags placed everywhere.)

also rest in peace me and all my flags
they will not be forgotten

so since you've put this server up on reddit and such it isn't really a blockland community server any more, is it?

Well, the vote says what the vote says. I'm going to make griefing and stealing against the rules, although this won't come easy, at least it's what the majority wants
Something weird about hankys base is that he had 3 diamond tools, and some more diamonds, yet we couldn't find any mine nearby? forgetin weird m8
Yeah that's because I had moved to a more concealed base, out of a very visible sandstone house.
On top of that, I didn't raid your base
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 06:13:44 PM by hankyje »

Can you put PvP back on? It's pretty boring without it.

hank i was mining obsidian and i got glitched under it and i disconnected before i died
could you edit my player.dat to position me in some body of water
bae pls

Are we getting a "Protected" village?