Author Topic: Ms. Terra  (Read 49610 times)

no his real name is Blake
I'd rather my first name isn't tossed around 'willy nilly' like that, in other words PLEASE do not call me by my first name

I'd rather my first name isn't tossed around 'willy nilly' like that, in other words PLEASE do not call me by my first name
ok blake

What I did is not really based on a definite identification or a definition of what it is. It's intended to be open to interpretation.

However, some of you are getting pissed over nothing

Idk about you but liars aren't normally socially accepted.

alright cool, whatever you say, lying cunt. we call it like we see it.

alright cool, whatever you say, lying cunt. we call it like we see it.
Wow someone's overreacting over here

What I did is not really based on a definite identification or a definition of what it is. It's intended to be open to interpretation.

However, some of you are getting pissed over nothing

I'm more in awe about your skewed sense of how people react to those who lie to them. "Man these people are starfishs, they won't even be my friend after I lied to all of them about who I was, what is wrong with them!"

I think its time for you to take a look at yourself.

well... you did put us on a wild goose chase to find validity for your pseudo-persona.

pppFFFTTT

says the guy yelling at everybody for saying his real name after being called out for and proven to have a fake personality he oh so treasures.

I'm more in awe about your skewed sense of how people react to those who lie to them. "Man these people are starfishs, they won't even be my friend after I lied to all of them about who I was, what is wrong with them!"

I think its time for you to take a look at yourself.
I didn't expect Trifax to stay friends with me, lol that's ridiculous, but he did deserve an apology

pppFFFTTT

says the guy yelling at everybody for saying his real name after being called out for and proven to have a fake personality he oh so treasures.
I don't treasure it, it doesn't really matter, I'm not yelling I asked politely for my name to not be used, you're ridiculous

well... you did put us on a wild goose chase to find validity for your pseudo-persona.
Which is what I'm concerned about, why does this concern you all so much?

I didn't expect Trifax to stay friends with me, lol that's ridiculous, but he did deserve an apology
What? I'm talking about this:

Which is what I'm concerned about, why does this concern you all so much?
Because it involved them... Do you have mental problems? You seem incapable of seeing things that are blatantly obvious.

What? I'm talking about this:Because it involved them... Do you have mental problems? You seem incapable of seeing things that are blatantly obvious.
I don't have mental problems, I'm curious just how all of you are so angry it seems, answer that?

I don't have mental problems, I'm curious just how all of you are so angry it seems, answer that?

Because you tried to trick everybody and lied to those who stuck up for you?
You seem incapable of seeing things that are blatantly obvious.

hi terra remember me and our stream conversions and how every word you said was a lie yes yes well I'm angry about that

steam* stupid autocorrect