Instrument Weapons & friends | Chicken Gun (updated)

Author Topic: Instrument Weapons & friends | Chicken Gun (updated)  (Read 21864 times)

Seriously, can you make a download all button? I don't want to have to download each one individually
there are 7 weapons

it isn't like there's thirty some

How about a "lute shooter", that fires lutes.

Seriously, can you make a download all button? I don't want to have to download each one individually
in the time it took you to post that you could've done it
js

Triangle self destruct bomb pls

Make the projectile_hand. Basically, you hold out your hand and you throw it at people. Makes for great gags, like "pull my finger". Or, you can make it so the hand stretches out quickly like a rubber band and then goes back after firing.

edit: basket-ball head would be cool too. And maybe a kick weapon would be nice. So you can kick people and stuff...

I would really like to see a Annoying Orangeet weapon. Thank mr. skeltal d00t d00t It should be an automatic weapon that shoots sound waves while playing (for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2QdFrcTFU ).

Other than that, well done on these wep pack.

Make the projectile_hand. Basically, you hold out your hand and you throw it at people. Makes for great gags, like "pull my finger". Or, you can make it so the hand stretches out quickly like a rubber band and then goes back after firing.
Actually this would be a really great idea if you had the player do a charge spear and shift brick back animation followed by throw spear animation and the hand on the player disappears for a hand model that shoots out for like 16 studs and then boomerangs back.  Does critical damage.

You should make a violin that summons sharks.

Blow dart flute.
make it

Everybody keeps suggesting weapons that are instruments. I feel tired of this.

Do some more fun weapon suggestions that aren't instruments.

Blow dart flute.
make it

im probably going to make some kind of a flute since so many has asked for one in the previous thread and here

youre three minutes late  :iceCream:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 23:48:07 by Spede »

rename typhoon tuba to sonic tuba

A red bazooka that fires out large and long angry rockets (They can just be a generic Missile with a cartoony angry face on it, and the eyebrows jutting out.), a paint-gun redesigned to fire out acid, along with a pistol that shoots out a projectile that spins in circles indefinitely until it hits something.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:18:29 PM by lilpappaknox »