City RPG got out of beta testing, Time for new staff!

Poll

Shall I continue the server?

Continuing the server
Closing server

Author Topic: City RPG got out of beta testing, Time for new staff!  (Read 4916 times)

In game name: elm
BL_ID: 35295
Past experience: that 1 time in that 1 server
Blockland mod/admin job: play with leggos
Why I should be a blockland admin: I loveually Identify as a Blockland admin. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over Blockland servers dropping hot ban hammers on disgusting Blockheads. People say to me that a person being a Blockland admin is Impossible and I’m loving handicapped but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install admin-like qualities on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Admin” and respect my right to ban from above and ban needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a Blockland adminphobe and need to check your Blockland privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Approved.

Joke :)

I tell the people who I'm considering for admin that it's a job to have it rather than a privilege. Half the applicants after hearing that don't want to be admin anymore and usually forget it all together or just become a moderator.

lmao whats with all of you guys acting like an admin position is getting elected for president?
literally anyone is capable of being an admin, if theyre stupid and abuse it deadmin them. if they have additional skills (building, eventing, scripting) then yeah thats cool. and especially if its just a moderator position, like you cant even do anything that abusive and the host gets a feel for if you deserve admin

manage your own server based off of these complex admin algorithms you all got
This is how you can hurt your server when accepting almost anyone. Also these apps are either a joke or they just have little to no effort.

Either way I think having apps is bleh
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:22:01 AM by Kyuande »

Currently approved:

Gentle spy, Panquake.

Currently approved for moderator role:
Cannon666
-Nick-
If they did good, soon admins.

Hey, it's General R and I just checked your server out. I became interested, and want to help you out by becoming part of the staff team.

In-game name: General R
BL_ID: 16882

Past experience: I am currently an Admin on Pecon7's Boss Battles, Moderator on Tezuni's Servers, Moderator at Sanctus Rem's, and have had lots of experience administrating CityRPG's.

Moderator's job/Admin's job: Like you said, admin is not a privilege, but a job that someone must do. I see an admin/mod as someone who watches over the server, and constantly is on guard for any problems that may arise. If I became a moderator, I would be able to do these things by being active when I am online, and helping new players get settled in to the game mode.

Why should you be accepted: I think you should accept me because I have lot's of knowledge on Blockland itself, but also my experience is very good, along with my knowledge of CityRPG. I can communicate well to others, and I tend to create a positive environment for the players, so that they can play in peace. I enjoy watching servers as an admin, knowing that I have the power to do so. But, with that power comes great responsibility, which I definitely have.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 04:41:37 PM by Thejmanny »

Server looks cool so far, I liked that you re-used Visolator's map

Oh hey General! I haven't seen you in a long time. How's it been?

Hey! It's been pretty good, how about you? Is this your cityrpg mod or did you stop developing it?

Hey! It's been pretty good, how about you? Is this your cityrpg mod or did you stop developing it?
I've been better, cityrpg is dead, lost motivation mostly

Hey, it's General R and I just checked your server out. I became interested, and want to help you out by becoming part of the staff team.

In-game name: General R
BL_ID: 16882

Past experience: I am currently an Admin on Pecon7's Boss Battles, Moderator on Tezuni's Servers, Moderator at Sanctus Rem's, and have had lots of experience administrating CityRPG's.

Moderator's job/Admin's job: Like you said, admin is not a privilege, but a job that someone must do. I see an admin/mod as someone who watches over the server, and constantly is on guard for any problems that may arise. If I became a moderator, I would be able to do these things by being active when I am online, and helping new players get settled in to the game mode.

Why should you be accepted: I think you should accept me because I have lot's of knowledge on Blockland itself, but also my experience is very good, along with my knowledge of CityRPG. I can communicate well to others, and I tend to create a positive environment for the players, so that they can play in peace. I enjoy watching servers as an admin, knowing that I have the power to do so. But, with that power comes great responsibility, which I definitely have.

Approved.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 03:12:39 AM by Tha Eliminator »

Poll cancelled

After looking at the poll, and all my friends talking to me, I decided not to listen to anyone.

This is the server I always wanted to host, no matter what, I WILL host it, not because I want to be famous, not because I want people to know me, because its my ambition to host it
I will host it.

Criticize my server, I will try hard to improve it but its my ambition to host a server and I will never drop it easily, I will continue.

Poll cancelled

After looking at the poll, and all my friends talking to me, I decided not to listen to anyone.

This is the server I always wanted to host, no matter what, I WILL host it, not because I want to be famous, not because I want people to know me, because its my ambition to host it
I will host it.

Criticize my server, I will try hard to improve it but its my ambition to host a server and I will never drop it easily, I will continue.
It's not that people hate the server, people just like to choose the negative option.

It's not that people hate the server, people just like to choose the negative option.

#BL_Community

The white, grey and green bank "Blockland Bank" was built by me.
Credits me please