Author Topic: I LITERALLY JUST LOST MY VIRGINITY!!  (Read 9650 times)

I thought you were like 12.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 12:16:25 PM by SimpleFish »

Ah yes I have just lost my virginity to a girl in a way that makes me sound like I'm taking advantage of her. I now believe it is my top priority to take a picture of her unconscious and post it to the Blockland forums.

Really dude?

Wow you're a huge friend

congrats friend

Guys it literally never happened, OP is just desperate and is trying to show off a story he made up. Notice how this topic was created just after the previous "I lost my virginity" thread

That's not how you lose it. That's the loving starfish/nerdy way. Gut gud.

Guys it literally never happened, OP is just desperate and is trying to show off a story he made up. Notice how this topic was created just after the previous "I lost my virginity" thread
Except he says it did, so even if it didn't OP is still a forgetin starfish for trying to make us believe he gangraped a drunk girl.

i don't know if it means anything or not, but the image couldn't be found anywhere else on the internet, checked on tineye
https://www.tineye.com/search/272b13bec30ce5069c3961d7df15a517c6724d8f/

Except he says it did, so even if it didn't OP is still a forgetin starfish for trying to make us believe he gangraped a drunk girl.
More like he's just 12 and immature

i don't know if it means anything or not, but the image couldn't be found anywhere else on the internet, checked on tineye
https://www.tineye.com/search/272b13bec30ce5069c3961d7df15a517c6724d8f/
It probably is a real image, but the excuse "we covered her face to get rid of the cum" is bullstuff. Even use a backpack? Really?

Depending on if this even happened or not, you're still disgusting either way; for doing this or even making this "joke".

Anyone who thinks this is real or is offended by this should just take a break from the internet

I don't get it, you thought it would be a good idea to post a fake thread on the internet claiming you took advantage of a drunk girl?

Why?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 12:46:27 PM by Rally »

I don't get it, you thought it would be a good idea to post a fake thread on the internet claiming you took advantage of a drunk girl?

Why?
OP is just desperate and is trying to show off a story he made up
Literally, like all other bullstuff stories on the internet.