Author Topic: Anime Add-ons [FIX THIS stuff]  (Read 58313 times)

Can you make them customizable?
I wanted to make a corpse party gamemode for a while now.
I have no idea how. I can pass you the blend files though, here's Yui's.

Use Blender 2.49. Or, if you don't know how to use Blender, find someone else to do it. I gotta make Touhou stuff.

can you make dakimakura weapon? onegai
we are closer to creating the perfect akibahara server

EDIT: gib gundams plox

Next thing you know you find Anime RP's.

make a version of the horseray that turns people into one of the playertypes

Maybe make Black Butler characters next please.

Cool stuff. It could use a bit more weapons though.
Also, Can you make Cloud's Sword? (Final Fantasy)

Weapons
The Mini-Hakkero, Marisa's trademark weapon. Fires a raycasted Master Spark which does absurd damage.

Could someone take the pushbroom and weaponize it into this?

This is the Master Spark from Touhou. Every time the player fires the weaponized pushbroom, it shoots one huge laser. The laser is also wide, as you can see in the pictures.

Video of it in action (At around 5:35)

Holy stuff thank you

like forget if someone is intent on making a forgetin mini mecha mod ill draw you up some designs
if only i could model and script

i mean the weapon is cool

but why do you actually want to make this, it's not going to be used with anything but terrible rps or satire servers

The Mini-Hakkero, Marisa's trademark weapon. Fires a raycasted Master Spark which does absurd damage.

yo ur based god
that stuff btr be an octagon

but why do you actually want to make this, it's not going to be used with anything but terrible rps or satire servers
Because I like K-ON and Touhou.
Got a problem?
yo ur based god
that stuff btr be an octagon
If you're talking about the Hakkero itself, it is. It has the trigrams on it too.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 07:22:33 PM by Pompmaker2 »

If you're talking about the Hakkero itself, it is. It has the trigrams on it too.

ye i noticed when i was trying it out
i gotta say tho the weapon was rather underwhelming
it really needs some kind of charge up effect for the master spark rather than just being immediate as that looks really silly
although i guess it is massively more complicated to do
also the projectile is incredibly slow, and the blast itself seems to push enemies away which kind of makes them never get hit

Do you take requests for characters?

ye i noticed when i was trying it out
i gotta say tho the weapon was rather underwhelming
it really needs some kind of charge up effect for the master spark rather than just being immediate as that looks really silly
although i guess it is massively more complicated to do
also the projectile is incredibly slow, and the blast itself seems to push enemies away which kind of makes them never get hit
I can't script, so I don't know how to make a charge up effect.
Also, since it uses Raycasting, there is no projectile, it travels instantaneously. I don't know what you're talking about. The blast is focused compared to the explosion, so it pushes people away in a greater area than it hurts them.

Because I like K-ON and Touhou.
Got a problem?
no need to get edgy, i'm saying why make something as silly and useless as this when you could make cool original models or stuff from other shows that can be used

wolfenstein's "Über-Soldaten", "Panzerhund" or "Herr Faust" have infinitely more uses then these, and i'm naming those because i thought of prison robots and then swiveled off into thinking of the herr faust
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 10:35:56 PM by Obliviongate20 »