Anime Add-ons [FIX THIS stuff]

Author Topic: Anime Add-ons [FIX THIS stuff]  (Read 58318 times)

no need to get edgy, i'm saying why make something as silly and useless as this when you could make cool original models or stuff from other shows that can be used

wolfenstein's "Über-Soldaten", "Panzerhund" or "Herr Faust" have infinitely more uses then these, and i'm naming those because i though of prison robots and then swiveled off into thinking of the herr faust
I guess making novel things with unique functions would be great, but I don't really know how to script, so I can't create things that do new stuff very well. And even if I could, I'd still like to make stuff from series I like first. If that happens to involve making something new, I'll do it.

I guess making novel things with unique functions would be great, but I don't really know how to script, so I can't create things that do new stuff very well. And even if I could, I'd still like to make stuff from series I like first. If that happens to involve making something new, I'll do it.
it doesn't even have to be something with a "special function", or you could just start off by looking at other add-on's scripting and tutorials, then who knows, you could go from models to making an actual bullet hell (which i think touhou is from?)

it doesn't even have to be something with a "special function", or you could just start off by looking at other add-on's scripting and tutorials, then who knows, you could go from models to making an actual bullet hell (which i think touhou is from?)
That's actually my goal for the Touhou part of this modpack. I tried to make that a few years ago and failed, so I'm trying again.

mechas don't need forgetin special functions

they're basically just big metal players that other players fit inside and can jump out of to facilitate ridiculous combat mecha acrobatics

the only 'special function' i can come up with is making sure it explodes upon death and even if you can't work that out i can

Please have my children.

That's actually my goal for the Touhou part of this modpack. I tried to make that a few years ago and failed, so I'm trying again.

hope ur ready for intense math
cos those bullets gona need some serious trig

Needs more ⑨

How can you have this thread without the strongest number?

girls only school rp

these r p neat
whip up mechas and you have mr hooked

touhou weps as well!!1

Wait, when was that? I made these two days ago.
i mean they streamed the actual anime

no, there is no timewarp userscript yet

When I use the Weapon in my server, it Kicks Everybody out of it when they spawn. HELP?!

When I use the Weapon in my server, it Kicks Everybody out of it when they spawn. HELP?!
Wait what
A weapon can't do that
They are kicked from the server?

wait does master spark use quake-type's raycaster

you have to make sure that there's a projectile with the raycast's model so that people can download it, otherwise the game will throw an error because nothing has told people joining the server that the raycast's model exists

wait does master spark use quake-type's raycaster

you have to make sure that there's a projectile with the raycast's model so that people can download it, otherwise the game will throw an error because nothing has told people joining the server that the raycast's model exists
I think I did
Code: [Select]
  item = BowItem;
   ammo = " ";
   projectile = MasterSparkProjectile;
   projectileType = Projectile;
Code: [Select]
  raycastWeaponRange = 100; //varies
   raycastWeaponTargets =
                   $TypeMasks::PlayerObjectType |    //AI/Players
                   $TypeMasks::StaticObjectType |    //Static Shapes
                   $TypeMasks::TerrainObjectType |    //Terrain
                   $TypeMasks::VehicleObjectType |    //Terrain
                   $TypeMasks::FXBrickObjectType;    //Bricks
   raycastExplosionProjectile = MasterSparkProjectile;
   raycastDirectDamage = 100;
   raycastDirectDamageType = $DamageType::MasterSpark;
   raycastSpreadAmt = 0.0000;
   raycastSpreadCount = 1;
   raycastFromMuzzle = true;

EDIT: Nevermind I realized that my projectile didn't have a model. Fixed
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 07:29:59 PM by Pompmaker2 »

Needs more ⑨
How can you have this thread without the strongest number?

MIIIIIIIINNA
CHIRUNO NO SANSUU KYOUstuffSU HAJIMARU YO