Author Topic: Anime Add-ons [FIX THIS stuff]  (Read 58317 times)

Good modeling but I never like that crap.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 10:51:27 AM by Jesus freak »

Good Modeling But I never Like that Crap.
wait why did you cap every first letter?

making horror survival

plot twist: you're the kawaii desu moshi moshis and the monster is just a monster

why would you make this

I don't like this because it's not going to arouse any actual constructive uses. It will only be used in joke servers, and we have enough of those, as well as school roleplays.
There is literally ~no~ accomplishment factor for the person who made this to get from that. I mean, it varies, but I wouldn't feel good knowing it's uses.

making horror survival

plot twist: you're the kawaii desu moshi moshis and the monster is just a monster

Plot twist on the twist: The monster runs from you

I don't like this because it's not going to arouse any actual constructive uses. It will only be used in joke servers, and we have enough of those, as well as school roleplays.
There is literally ~no~ accomplishment factor for the person who made this to get from that. I mean, it varies, but I wouldn't feel good knowing it's uses.

theres so much more gameplay-intensive dumb anime bullstuff to make, why did you start with normal player characters

or, cutting directly to the point, why didnt you start with a scocreepg

^ Agreed. If your going to make something as remotely useless as anime show girls, at least give them something the basic Blockland player doesn't already have.

why is it an issue that someone is providing quality content

does it really matter if it has practical use? it's like having mario model packs in gmod or something. it's dumb and stupid and useless except for playing around with but this is literally a game about playing around with things

why is it an issue that someone is providing quality content

does it really matter if it has practical use? it's like having mario model packs in gmod or something. it's dumb and stupid and useless except for playing around with but this is literally a game about playing around with things
The lack of good servers and the likelihood that this will encourage more servers that nobody likes and/or actually contributes to the game.
It may be a game about playing things but when everybody is on the conscientious that we need better servers, this is not the ammunition we need.

since when do add-ons have to be super useful to be good? for people who like the anime, it can be fun to play around with. don't criticize this add-on just because you have no use for it

i don't have a use for it at all but i still think it's funny