Author Topic: Feet support for Support_HandsonVehicle?  (Read 2175 times)

Would it be possible to add foot placement support in vehicles for Support_HandsonVehicle?  If so, can I do it, or do I need to contact the creator to get him/her to do it?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 08:24:56 PM by Gen. Hothauser »

It's best to contact the creator.

I asked lordican (which I believe made HOV (friends told me to ask him)) a while back asking for that for my American Speedster Quadracycles to have the feet on the pedals for pedal animations. He did respond a long time ago but it never happened, but yea just like Greek2Me said:

It's best to contact the creator.

I'm terribly sorry.
I have indeed been contacted about such a thing before and while it is easy, i just haven't really had the time to work on it.
I think i have some time soon and since demand got a bit more, i'll see what i can do.
I am thinking of ways to easily make it possible to basically add every node possible (or whatever you need) to vehicles.
Sounds weird, but hey, why not.

Maybe this would have belonged better in the suggestions & requests part of the forums by the way, but it's cool.

Maybe this would have belonged better in the suggestions & requests part of the forums by the way, but it's cool.

Ya, I thought about that just as I made the thread.

it would be hilarious to see blockland hats on cars.

thanks for considering working on it more.

I'm terribly sorry.
I have indeed been contacted about such a thing before and while it is easy, i just haven't really had the time to work on it.
I think i have some time soon and since demand got a bit more, i'll see what i can do.
I am thinking of ways to easily make it possible to basically add every node possible (or whatever you need) to vehicles.
Sounds weird, but hey, why not.
Hey no problem! We can be patient like we always have been right? I just need the feet nodes for my bikes, but it would be interesting for the other nodes to be implemented too. Could you just make a copy of HOV's script and replace all the functions to hide all the given lhand, rhand, lhook, and rhook and replace them with lfoot/peg etc.?

Hey no problem! We can be patient like we always have been right? I just need the feet nodes for my bikes, but it would be interesting for the other nodes to be implemented too. Could you just make a copy of HOV's script and replace all the functions to hide all the given lhand, rhand, lhook, and rhook and replace them with lfoot/peg etc.?
I'd think you would have to do more than just change the nodes to lfoot, rfoot, lpeg, and rpeg.

That would be possible, but for compatibility issues i would like to do it better then that immediately.

I'd think you would have to do more than just change the nodes to lfoot, rfoot, lpeg, and rpeg.
All I needed is lfoot, rfoot, lpeg, and rpeg for the bikes I'm making.

Would it be too difficult to also include a shirt/pants color replacement for the car?

Would it be too difficult to also include a shirt/pants color replacement for the car?
That would be interesting, but what do you think you would need it for though?