Author Topic: Turns out this guy is a major homophobic (Outside bl. Not looking for /support)  (Read 4563 times)

Someone give this guy an Oscar. He is the wisest person I have seen on these forums. Someone throw him a party.

That's just about the most unwise statement I've ever heard anyone say. Being intolerant of tolerance is hypocritical and does nothing. Your views are not inherently more correct than theirs because yours are supported by mainstream society. You shouldn't be a richard to someone for being a family man any more than family men should be richards to gay people.

Being intolerant of intolerance*

^^listen to him, he knows what it feels like to be hated for being gay

I'm gonna retract my statement saying that it's okay to be a richard to family men, and revise what I'm saying.

When I say "family man" I mean someone who treats gay or biloveuals badly for the mere fact that they're gay or biloveual, and act as if their biased (whether it's through religion or personal experience) view of them is the absolute truth.

I'm stating that in my opinion, these views are not to be respected or even humored, as they're pure malarkey, and the people that treat other people badly for nothing other than their loveuality don't deserve your attention. Not saying that you can do anything you want to a family man, but if they're giving you stuff for your loveuality you don't have to put up with it. I'm also not trying to say that my view on this is the absolute truth, just my opinion, and there's probably not a person in the world that could change my mind on the subject.

This "Guy Who Is A Homophobic (From OP's Vision)" Most Likely Plays CoD,seeing as he hates Gays,He must camp something in a game.

don't bother arguing, even if you don't agree with it, you can't change their minds single-handedly.

Badspot sure did change my mind.

(If anyone even remembers)

This "Guy Who Is A Homophobic (From OP's Vision)" Most Likely Plays CoD,seeing as he hates Gays,He must camp something in a game.
wwwhat