Author Topic: Ostinyo's Hogwarts Development  (Read 10822 times)

I tried to build Hogwarts once... I placed two plates and called it a day and then never came back to it...
This looks awesome--keep up the good work

ill send you books bricks soon, sorry for the delay
Don't worry about it! I've been busy with other stuff lately but the server is back up now.

Is the build based on the movies or the games?
The style is based after the movies, but the layout has been modified to fit with the books.

I tried to build Hogwarts once... I placed two plates and called it a day and then never came back to it...
This looks awesome--keep up the good work
Come by and help out! Hogwarts is too huge a project for one person to work on alone- I need all the help I can get :)

It is quite massive :) There will be potion making- that's part of the GUI. You will need the specific ingredients and have to perform operations in a certain order (e.g. stirring counterclockwise, adding an ingredient) based on the actual potion recipes. You need to acquire recipes for each individual potion.

i think you should make it so that once you manually perform the process the make a potion, as in after you acquire a new recipe, you can automatically perform it.

i think you should make it so that once you manually perform the process the make a potion, as in after you acquire a new recipe, you can automatically perform it.
I'll consider that, but it might be better to just keep it tedious because potion making takes forever in Harry Potter. If you can auto-make potions after having made the potion once I think it may devalue potions.

This Forum is so lovey!
You mean post? I got your message, PM me if you want details about what I'm looking for.

really nice build! seems really promisin'

while i was messing with reshade i went on the server to check out the build and took the opportunity to take a picture

kinda stuffty pic though because unfortunately i can't play in very high resolutions

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:44:46 PM by Maui69 »

:3
syl you are not a cat

I think you did your link to the image wrong.
However there is a little known undocumented feature that allows you to take higher resolution screenshots.
this is a cool feature except for the fact that it forgets things up on certain computers, like mine :(

fixed! i think.
It is- looks nice but kind of scary with the lake drained :P

Any information on the progress of the build?  :cookieMonster:

This makes me so happy, you have no idea.  This is what Blockland is all about!  Fantastic building.