Author Topic: The Forums Animation  (Read 1721 times)

The Forums Animation

Hello all, for the next two months I will be directing a project called "The Forums Animation". The story line will not be released yet but before I can do it I need help.

Jobs needed are listed below.

Co-Producer: CHOSEN:

Sound Editors: Needed: (3)

Animation Editors: Needed: (3)

Post-Production manager: Needed: (1)

Co-Director: CHOSEN:

Story Line assistant: CHOSEN:

Concept Artist: CHOSEN:

Other roles will be cast after I know who would like to see their avatar as a character.

Here is an example of my character holding a weapon, this is not what the quality of the real character will look like, this is JUST an example.

(A friend of my'n drew this weapon)
It should be similar to the characters in Mac Vs PC 2, 4, and 5.

Aside from the feet, because I created this in 20 seconds, it was only for this thread.

MAIN CHARACTERS!
I need 10 Antagonists and 8 Protagonists, all you have to do is say which one. I also need the above listed jobs filled, so if you would like to join in this project just tell me.

Software

I am currently working off of free software because I have no money for Adobe Flash CS6. But I will soon! I have recently stack piled computer components I am going to sell to Micro Center, the amount of items and what they are should reach over 1k when I get my money. Donation will be accepted soon, I am still working on a Paypal account.

Currently used Software:

Inkscape
GIMP
MSPaint -Windows7

For now I will be doing most of the animation

all the characters should be betel and his alt army.

I'll be a good guy pls

I get mixed up with which is bad and which is good, antagonist or protagonist.

I'll be an antagonist, I guess. Can I be the starfish that hoards private addons?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 03:53:19 PM by tber123 »

cnai b doge

can i be an antagonist pls

Could I be a protagonist?

I deserve a antagonist role

people in suits are always the antagonists

i wan b protagonist

Is it fine if i'm a side char?
also, actually animate my entire BL body, instead of just my icon and some feet and hands

Is it fine if i'm a side char?
also, actually animate my entire BL body, instead of just my icon and some feet and hands

Cant do sorry, it would make it harder to animate and look weird compared to everyone else's character.

Alright, I have three antag and three pros. I need more people.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 08:59:35 PM by Ducky duck »

Leak

Yes, a part of the story line includes betel's alt army.

i should be dino protagonist

people in suits are always the antagonists
But James Bond was the good guy tho?