[Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.

Author Topic: [Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.  (Read 19267 times)

Of course I could just be making this all up seeing as I'm a member of the Legion of Doom, otherwise known as, [Qi].
oh no! I'm so afraid of rejects who cant get into any other clan and have to resort to yours!
I'm sooo scared!

What players on the server saidWhat someone who is hosting a competing server saidOf course I could just be making this all up seeing as I'm a member of the Legion of Doom, otherwise known as, [Qi].
[7:45 PM][17591] Mike Schmidt: If you're laggin', get better forgetin' internet. I'm running like a dream 60+FPS
also wtf is this, internet does not judge frame rates, and you're trusting this person with it

That is a 3>2 difference between non-effected to effective players

Unless there was a significant majority, like 8>2 or something, this is a very moot statement.
1. Not everyone announces when they have good ping, but if they did it would be a much larger majority.
2. Ping checks said that both Trogter and Nal had under 100 pings.
3. Nal is a stuff head who hates both me, the clan, and competition. What makes you think he wouldn't do this? lol

1. Not everyone announces when they have good ping, but if they did it would be a much larger majority.
3. Nal is a stuff head who hates both me, the clan, and competition. What makes you think he wouldn't do this? lol
its not my gamemode, I'm not stopping you from hosting it
also its hamhost, hammereditor is notorious for being terrible at hosting
no, I don't hate you, no I don't hate your clan. You're hosting this because I removed you from my server and you're hosting it because of a grudge, you have no room to talk here.
I'm not competing with anyone, I host rising lava because I love it, I don't go for higher player counts. Typically I play on my server because I'm dedicated to doing so, but hey if I wanted for more people I'd host super creeper or something

I can be playing a game of World of Tanks with a sub 70 latency, but if the game server is having issues with packet response, the latency is completely irrelevant.

If only 50% of my packets aren't going through, it's going to be a stuff experience.

no, I don't hate you, no I don't hate your clan. You're hosting this because I removed you from my server and you're hosting it because of a grudge, you have no room to talk here.
I'm not competing with anyone, I host rising lava because I love it, I don't go for higher player counts. Typically I play on my server because I'm dedicated to doing so, but hey if I wanted for more people I'd host super creeper or something
If you didn't care about competition then why do you care that we are hosting the gamemode?

If you didn't care about competition then why do you care that we are hosting the gamemode?
read

read
My bad I misread somewhere that he didn't care about competition .

What players on the server saidWhat someone who is hosting a competing server saidOf course I could just be making this all up seeing as I'm a member of the Legion of Doom, otherwise known as, [Qi].
as a person with terrible internet. it rises a lot. but it also goes down to a consistent regular (i consider under 100 good for me). its a pattern.

i didn't touch 70 the entire time i was playing

look at the cyan lines in the graph

nals server

your server (ignore the giant rise, thats just my internet being trash)

if you dont see this, nals server does rise up to a good 400, but it goes back down (under 100)

your server idled around 170 to 350 and rised up to 1000

because you're using it as a tool to piss me off

I'm not NuclearNacho. I, like you, am hosting this because I love Rising Lava, and I think that the gamemode deserves a host that isn't willing to ban 25+ people just because of a clan tag.

sometimes i really wonder if everyone in that forum has their brain inflated with helium or something
they cant be that stupid, its like a forum for ban users to hold grudges
[img ]http://puu.sh/emcZZ/9dc3b0df1a.jpg[/img ]
NuclearNacho is espio100

I'm not NuclearNacho. I, like you, am hosting this because I love Rising Lava, and I think that the gamemode deserves a host that isn't willing to ban 25+ people just because of a clan tag.
its not because of a clan tag
its because your clan is loving autistic
its the breeding ground for mental handicapation and you seriously think this is all because of a clan tag? look at your drama's, take a good long look at your reputation and say that again.
i loving dare you

extremely snarky

sounds like a lot of damage control if you ask me