Author Topic: Glass - Really Bad host  (Read 8907 times)

i thought it was pretty funny...
^

jokes aside, it's a fort wars. Daniel was being a richard to Glass, glass retaliated, and it escalated from there.
If he teleports, he's cheating
If he Ctrl+Ks, he's accepting defeat

Now tell me, while you are pissed off on any generic fighting server, would you ctrl+k in a scenario where you're locked in a room similar to glass's situation? Cause I sure as stuff wouldn't. All daniel had to do was open the door, but he refused and taunted glass for the duration of it.
(before anyone claims that stupid "It's just a game" bullstuff, yes, you're right, it's a game and it has no ramifications on his life. It also has no ramifications on Daniel when he gets permabanned from Glass's server, cause it's "just a game.")

Better yet, Glass was doing admin work later on and Daniel persisted to annoy him. There is actually a WRITTEN rule on the server NOT to mess with admins when they are doing server maintenance, such as clearing spam.

While OP is pathetic you should have just pressed ctrl-k glass instead of wasting five minutes.

^

jokes aside, it's a fort wars. Daniel was being a richard to Glass, glass retaliated, and it escalated from there.
If he teleports, he's cheating
If he Ctrl+Ks, he's accepting defeat

Now tell me, while you are pissed off on any generic fighting server, would you ctrl+k in a scenario where you're locked in a room similar to glass's situation? Cause I sure as stuff wouldn't. All daniel had to do was open the door, but he refused and taunted glass for the duration of it.
(before anyone claims that stupid "It's just a game" bullstuff, yes, you're right, it's a game and it has no ramifications on his life. It also has no ramifications on Daniel when he gets permabanned from Glass's server, cause it's "just a game.")

Better yet, Glass was doing admin work later on and Daniel persisted to annoy him. There is actually a WRITTEN rule on the server NOT to mess with admins when they are doing server maintenance, such as clearing spam.
You're missing the point here though... he did not do it once he did it 4 times

You're missing the point here though... he did not do it once he did it 4 times
I think Adin pretty much clarified any points that may have been missed. You were being a richard to an admin trying to work so he banned you. Get over it.

I think Adin pretty much clarified any points that may have been missed. You were being a richard to an admin trying to work so he banned you. Get over it.
But he came in our base 3 times and killed us 3 times so on the 4th time i shut the doors behind him... So we wanted to get Revenge

But he came in our base 3 times and killed us 3 times so on the 4th time i shut the doors behind him... So we wanted to get Revenge
why can't you just get revenge by killing him back? Why did you have to lock him in and then taunt him for it?  Looks to me like you intended to make him angry instead of just killing him.

I love how he said "stop killing us then" and when I told him to open the door then and he just continued to say "then stop killing us".
01/03/15   18:29:13   [insert name here]   34944   found it
01/03/15   18:29:38   [insert name here]   34944   forget off
01/03/15   18:30:17   Daniel.S   27603   What a richard
01/03/15   18:30:31   Daniel.S   27603   Wait
01/03/15   18:31:21   Glass   47458   let me out
01/03/15   18:31:26   Daniel.S   27603   No
01/03/15   18:31:30   Daniel.S   27603   You will die
01/03/15   18:31:56   [insert name here]   34944   forget off now
01/03/15   18:32:00   Glass   47458   Open the forgetin door m8
01/03/15   18:32:06   [insert name here]   34944   stop killing us then
01/03/15   18:32:18   Glass   47458   OPen the door
01/03/15   18:32:18   [insert name here]   34944   NAFJSEAJFS
01/03/15   18:32:27   [insert name here]   34944   then stop freakin killing us
01/03/15   18:32:30   Glass   47458   THEN OPEN IT
01/03/15   18:32:33   Daniel.S   27603   Ha < I die
01/03/15   18:32:55   Glass   47458   loving dumb queers

why can't you just get revenge by killing him back? Why did you have to lock him in and then taunt him for it?  Looks to me like you intended to make him angry instead of just killing him.
Finally somebody who knows what i did it for

dank admittance to trolling

So you're admitting that you intended to make Glass angry, rather than just killing him to kill him?
And yet you wonder why you were banned??

This is like what, the 47th drama about glass. He needs to be IP banned.

So you were purposefully TRYING to make him angry for a reaction (trolling) so you could antagonize him further and then make a drama attacking his reputation for being too angry?

Grade A starfish move there buddy.

great job reading the thread

1. IP bans were done away with because they are unreliable. Unless you live under a rock, are a total moron or are simply oblivious to how technology works, you can change your IP whenever you like. 21st century technology is crazy like that.
2. the "47th" drama, gj picking a number out of your ass.
3. Almost every post on here has unanimously supported Glass in this scenario.

brb making bullstuff drama about Servo2 so he can get IP banned

so what i'm getting from this is..

daniel pissed off glass, and glass got a bit too mad

i mean, if you didn't admin orb out of there because it was cheating, why did you kill him through the console?

on the other hand, daniel was pretty obviously trying to start something and apparently has a large grudge goin on if he's advertising this topic.. in my opinion, glass is in the right here, he just kind of blew it a bit out of proportion. it was a door